P!NKS Congrats thread!

cOOL And congrats. Who was the driver??

Quik

it sounded like quik may have got a little cocky at his perfect “light” the 2nd race and tried to do it the 3rd but jumped

these things happen

but to drive a car with a good bit of power, without a lot of seat time, for pink slips is quite a challenge. props to quik for getting the job done.

well i think that with all of them (excluding the old man) doesn’t quick really have the most tree time?

:dunno:

my only concern is, couldn’t we pick someone good looking to represent the burgh and pittspeed instead of Quik. :puke:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

we did, sexy sailor is gonna be the one most seen, and i really hope they put the “are you a wrestler?” comment in

congrats, cant wait to sit at chads house and watch when this thing airs… no speed channel ftl!!

:x:

x2

Better get my dorm fridge over there so we dont have to walk downstairs for beers.

i was there last night and just let me tell yah, everyone from pittspeed totally out ran out performed and straight out classed the other guys…i have a couple vids from my phone and can’t find out how to get them on the computer…

truth. or some hot girls to just go get it for us =)

not sure if they said earlier in this thread or somewhere else that they were claiming 12s in that mustang…if that’s true those guys were talkin a lot of shit at the beginning for just 12s

It was an awesome time. Seemed really different than on TV. And everyone did a great job - the build, the contributions, overcoming all the problems at the line, the negotiating, and definitely the driving! :bigthumb:

yep… i have to give it up for quik, other than red lighting he did an awesome job:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

the conference call was definitely INTENSE…you guys had a tough start ( from what I could tell we had to give em the first race due to the car not starting??? i am not for sure) …good job though YOU GUYS PULLED IT TOGETHER WELL!!!

to QUIK…congrats on the good driving

Sailor…the negotiating got extremely intense :rant: :rant: :naughty:

and the CREW—you guys did awesome!!!

:bj:

congrats to all involved!!! from what i’ve read in the other thread the opponents sounded like a bunch of faggots… true?

you guys are awesome! can’t wait to hear the shit talkin on the TV :rofl:

congrats to everyone!!!