Pair of Stern Saleen 3 piece rims 17X9 5X114.3

I have a pair(2) of Stern rims for sale. These are 17X9 5X114.3 and made in Japan. Not sure of the offset, but I do know that a spacer was needed to clear Z32 fronts. No probems in the rear. Slight damage to one rim. Has a minor bend(shown in pic) which can be banged out easily with a small bit of heat, a block of wood, and a hammer. Also a couple hairline cracks that could use a touch with a welder. They were driven on as is with no problems and balanced with no issues. I’m just putting it out there for the buyer.

$350 for the pair.

Call or text me at 647-778-3635

Happy Turkey Day!

Let’s just say $300 flat.

I know one of you are eyeballing these wide rims looking at your future drift spares or gangster mismatched street setup.
$250 and they are yours!!

How does nobody want these :S the price is OBO

Maybe because they are bent and cracked? lol

which is the easiest fix… as stated, and any half moron can fix it themselves. Do you see why I only have 411 posts since 2006? Mainly because I can’t stand scrawny little know it all fucks like you who talk shit over the internet. No wonder Karma has found it’s way to you. You’re a fuckin troll in the flesh.
I stay out of your threads, Stay the fuck out of mine!

Not to be a dick. But there are rules on how often you can bump you thread ( Not trying to be a scrawny little know it all fuck)

Price changes do not count as bumps. But thanks for that off topic info.

Oct 12-17 is 5 days. No price change. You’re Welcome.

I stated the price is OBO…which wasn’t up top. Are you a mod now?

" You’re "

i’ll give u 200 if u bring them across the border…

Know it all? Your fucking wheel is busted in half. Its bent. Just because a haggard ass broad could get 30k worth of plastic surgery, doesnt mean shes hot now. Just because some dumbass spent 10 grand restoring a rust bucket 240sx, doesnt mean its as nice as a original one. Your rims are fucked up pretty bad, thats why people dont want them.

Dont get so butthurt, and “i stay out of your threads” hmm, looks like you havent in the past. Why dont you go apeshit crazy on these other people. Yikes.

Scrawny eh? You look pretty thin yourself. Ive always been nice to you and all your homies, just for some unknown reason, your the one with a pickle in your ass, so by me posting, its just me pushing it in a little farther, as you already shoved it in.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

oh, and anyways, i wish you had the set because I love these wheels. Told you that in person when I saw them, and you gave me the cold shoulder, cool guy you are. hahaha.

What in the fuck are you talking about faggot? These wheels were never in life mounted on my car. They were on a friends car. You just love to fabricate stories.
Listen. I’m not gonna go back and forth to tell you how much of a dumbass you are, and how flaming you are for using such homosexual references in such detail. If you have an issue lets solve it face to face ok football head?

Upside down pear head actually. My apologies, they were mounted on your buddies silvia. My bad. Got you guys confused! “CALL THE INTERNET POLICE! A ERROR HAS BEEN MADE!”

now this guy is snapping out because I liked the boost guage on his facebook. see a doctor.

100 if i have to get them across the border…

Willing to part crack from wheels?

Crack smuggling.

seriously 100 is my offer, one of them is about to break. i can have my buddy pick them up. he lives in canada

alright alright everyone calm down your shit

no more flaming arguments

for the record, that is much more than a “hairline” crack. but you actually have offers on the table, so take em or leave em

either way, just keep further BS out of the thread (that goes to all, not only to OP)