~ Pallet Racking / Shelving ~

Ever find yourself tripping over crap in your garage or shop? Everybody does!

I’ve got some pallet racking / shelving for sale. In excellent shape, no damage, etc. Well built HD shelving.

The upright columns measure 12’ high and 30" deep. They could be cut down to size.

The beams are 8’ long and come with grating for use as shelves. Beams bolt to the uprights I would suggest getting new hardware.

I have 6 Uprights and 20 beams and enough grates to cover all 10 possible shelves.

That’s enough to span 40’ with two shelves at each opening.

Looking to sell asap, best deal given if you take it all.

Willing to sell single set ups with 3 shelves for $375.

Jeff @ 716-570-3082 call or text any time.

Located in Lancaster.

Not right now but something brewing.

Possibly interested…asking pricing for all?

I wanted $1000 but I personally think I’m asking too much, lol, your welcome to come see it and make me an offer

I gave away enough of this racking for a 50K SQFT warehouse. That is over 400 shelves, I guess I should have sold it!!

Disclaimer: We had to move out of the space in 2 days and some guys offered to come make it disappear so we said DO IT.

Pretty interested, these could help me organize my garage. Any pics of what they look like assembled?

I dont have any pictures of the assembled, but its basically a 12’ tall x 30" deep x 8ft long shelves. lol

I gathered that much. LOL. I googled images of pallet shelves and the grate style varies a ton. I’m wondering if the grate style will work for my needs.

Our safety “regulations” (Internal requirement) require 48" depth…I’ll have to pass.

Awesome price though. If no one here takes them sell them to HGR: http://www.hgrinc.com/

Up top, anybody?

Up top, will sell individual set ups if needed.

Hmmm…

…Up,…

Up top before I build a lemons car out of it…

I need it, I want it, I can’t budget it right now though.

Best deal if you take it all, text me and make me an offer/