Parabody GS4 Home Gym $700

Like new. I have original receipt from G&G Fitness in 2004 totalling $1905.44.

$400.

Call, text 716-400-4568 or reply or PM on here.

Looks like this:

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/productImages/8/1/00000104681-ParabodyGS4-large.jpeg

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/hab/3112147079.html

Come get this thing out of my garage. No reasonable offer refused!

No interest here or Craigslist. Must be overpriced.

$400!

Any pictures showing how well it functions as a clothes rack, because that’s what 95% of people are going to use it for after owning it 2 months.

^lol.

did fry do the same?

How easy is it to transport this thing? Would it fit in the back of say, a Toyota Matrix with the seats folded down?

if you disassemble it to factory packing may have a chance, otherwise this thing looks bigger than the car.

Yeah, well the craigslist ad sounds like it is fairly disassembled so maybe it is broken down enough to fit.

Nope.

Rent the HD/Lowes truck for $20/hour…

If you’re local and you want it I’ll grab a $20 dollar uhaul trailer and deliver it.

I would but I’m in Syracuse. That’s why I asked if it would fit in a Matrix since my Dad has one and he could bring it up then. Oh well, not a big deal.

:tup:

Too much money for clutter…

Trade for used treadmill that suffered similar fate?

Mike, I often go to syracuse to pick up cars. I’m on a bit of a hiatus as I’ve been unloading my current inventory lately to make room for more hybrids, but when I start buying again, if he still has this, I’ll have room in my truck

How about I leave my garage door open tonight and one of you come steal it?

This would be awesome but can’t use it until august and not sure if it wil fit up my stairs of my apartment. haha

It fit up and down the basement stairs of two different houses. It’s in pieces. I’ll post a pic.

Mindless and myself used to install theses for G&G … if someone needs it rebuilt and moved the correct way … just saying …

can we lowball offers?

Low balls encouraged.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2