parting 94 integra gsr 4 door.

parting out a 94 integra gsr 4 door. qtrs and rockers are crunchy. fenders are a little messed up–not worth selling but usable if you are in a pinch.

have the following–

hood- white pretty clean.
windshield (provided i dont break it taking it out)
back window (see windshield)
trunk lid w/ inner lights
both headlights
both taillights
windshield washer bottle
all 4 struts
front suspension all pieces spindles have abs–wires will not be cut!!!
master cylinder w/ booster for those wanting a bigger master diameter bore
sunroof assembly w/ motor
all 4 doors–will part doors out and sell glass/regulators seperate
both power door mirrors–they are not included w/ the doors.
black dash–sell as just a pad, or complete w/ everything needed.
heater a/c controls
heater blower motor
a/c condensor and all a/c related items
iginition w/ key
column switches
black steering wheel
aftermarket cd player
air bag assembly-- driver/pass clock spring and control module sell as a unit
cluster- 180k on it.
black carpet
cloth seats
some sort of aftermarket front bumper cover w/ side skirts and a rear lip
rear bumper assembly- unsure if the rebar is not rotted will find out when i pull it.
entire rear suspension w/ disk brakes. sell as an assembly assume that you need trailing arms and that the e-brake sticks–car is 15 years old…

basically the entire car is available for parts. just the dropout is being saved. a lot of good parts on the car. if i didnt list it, then ask.

for the right money, the gsr dropout will move too. runs good, 150k on it, not a smoker. tranny does not grind. not parting out the dropout–it is slated to go in another car i have laying on the back burner when i get around to it.

toss out what you need.

price-- im negotiable. open to trades. if you come offering money, dont low ball me. i have a general ideal what asking price on the street as well as what salvage yard prices are. so dont insult me or yourself. im not expecting top dollar, but im not giving shit away. the more you buy, the more you save and the more likely hood i toss shit in for free to make it go away. im definitively open to trading. car parts–any and all makes, services, food??? im all ears.

and pics for proof—

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/0103050104020116032008091338869db2da3d229763008e31.jpg
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/01010101020801160120080913a2dd0fae0c61c1266e00dd7c.jpg
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/010206010304010404200809132d0c86cd786bfdaa1900fd7b.jpg

all the headlights fogged up and cracked at all? My drivers side on my daily is messed up. what are you lookin to get for the set of headlights if they are in good shape. any pics by chance of them? How about the steering wheel to. mines peeling apart. front struts also. drivers side window reg to. and what about the ac comp. what kind of cd player is it. and does it come with the harness? sorry about the long list. just tryin to get my shit lookin and workin a little better. what do you want for the whole car without motor. thanks

headlights are not bad, would have to take them out to check tabs. they are not all fogged up, but could probably clean them up some more. $125 for the pair if they are genuine honda. cheaper if they are replacement

the wheel is solid–no throttle grip iirc. it is not peeling. but let me look it over tomorrow to make sure. if it is mont no peels or throttle grip- 30

all the struts i have, springs are not cracked, but they look a bit rusty. 35 a piece–100 for all 4.

drivers side regulator i have–still in the door. $50

i can’t remember the brand on the cd player–either an aiwa or sony. will have to pull it to find out if it has the harness. regardless–if it works $30

a/c compressor-- $75

total for everything you asked-- $380-- buy all the stuff you asked, ill toss the cd player in for free regardless of what brand it is so $350

want the car rolling chassis-- car is to far gone to make road worthy imo. hence why im parting it.

i needthe upper control arms…and stcok camber arms integra the rear

thats a wings west body kit

provided they are good-- 25 a side on the front upper arms. the rear camber arms-- 20 for the pair provided they unbolt from the trailing arm. the flat stock 2 bolt to the body always comes off . so $70 total

thanks

i Google’d it. it is a wings west big mouth kit. kit is urethane. didn’t know it was that costly for the 4 piece setup. see anywhere from 550-950, pending if fiber or urethane. i definitely wouldn’t want a lot for it. the side skirts actually dont look bad

How clean are the seats? Price on both front/rear?

seats are spoken for.

Rear trunk carpet/trunk board?

is the master cylinder gone yet? any ballpark on the price??

20 for the master, add 30 for the power brake booster

i have it. cardboard is not nice. buy me pizza or iced tea

I have to see if I still have mine, if I don’t we’ll work something out.

i plan on parting this bitch on saturday. so im flexable on getting rid of stuff. if you think im high, just say. so far i sold easy to pull stuff that wont make the car inoperable. seats/centerconsole, speakers.

sailor, what do you want for that headunit?

any chance you would want to part with the wiring harness and ecu?

no chance what so ever.

jay, give me a ring.