Parting a Eg coupe

I just picked up a eg coupe. Its got power windows and locks sunroof.
The motor is forsale buts tranny isn’t
I have everything for you to do auto to manual swap. If you need something let me know

im interested in the drivers side window… and maybe a guage cluster… pm some prices…

What motor is it? b7 or z6?

Its got the z6 in it…freak you got a pm

how much for the whole shell?

how much for motor

i think hes got another thread for the motor…

of course he would

The shell has no title or else it would be my winter beater… I could be good for a autocross car or a trailered track car… I can prolly make more parting it though… Nick you find a motor? This think runs strong. Got video of it running I just pulled it out today still gotta take the trans off but other than that its ready to roll…

What color interior? I want the power windows and lock system. Also the panels if there grey.

The power windows work I used em before I dismantled it. The door panels are black they have factory tweeters in em. I will take the whole assembly out for ya. You don’t need the glass do ya? If you deff want em make me a offer.

Hmmm, Shoot me a ball park price on the panels, dash, console, and carpet…basically everything to swap my interior to black. I don’t need anything behind the front seats since it’s going in my hatch. I don’t need the windows.

The dash is mint its got the pass airbag though. The door panels are decent the drivers could use a good cleaning but im sure it would clean up nice the carpet is dirty as hell and that might not be salvageable and the seats are junk. Eric you know im flexible let me know what its worth to ya and we’ll go from there… Im planning on stripping the rest of the good stuff tomorrow then off to the bone yard…

Let me see what I can scrounge up this week. I don’t need the seats, picking up new ones.

Ok just let me know

Eric what do you have left of that turbo? Maybe we can work it out that way… let me know

Ok the car is about 80% stripped gotta start getting these parts gone. The hood is in good shape. I got a ex manual cluster with the tach. The trunk lid is in good shape. Taillights are good. Headlights are good. I got the steering column with the black steering wheel and airbag. I have the shift linkages. Not to mention the d16z6 that’s forsale in the other thread. Need money so no reasonable offer refused on anything…

The cluster sold. I forgot to mention that I have a virgin p28 forsale aswell.

Eric get ahold of me bro. Everything is out and ready for ya…

I sold the motor without the harness… If anyone needs a vtec eg harness its mint… Id like to get $100 for it… Also I have the complete Cabin harness… And if Eric decides he dont want the power window and lock setup w/ door panels that would be forsale aswell…

Juan, I will try to make it out to you sometime this week. I keep getting wrapped up in the crx ::). I will give you a call soon.