Parting Out 84 300zx.

This vehicle is just sitting in my garage and I have to dump it somewhere quite soon
and there is probably not much demand on here for z31 parts but i thought ide give
it a try anyways. Basically any body parts on the vehicle would be no good to any one at all.
But tell me what you need and ill tell you if its good or not and a price.

is it a turbo, i really want a 3.54 differential

holla

Brandon your such a fucking douche bag, do you want me to buy it for 100 dollars?

like the car has 180 k, runs like its brand new. Needs brakes and a rear window… spare me… fuck your lazy dude

Plus a new door, quarter panel, rotors are prob soo fucked i need new ones, front AND
back windshield, passenger seats about to fall through the floor board cuz its soo
rusted, Frames prob 50 percent rust, A massive whole on both sides of the car behind
the wheel wells where i can see the ground( Yes not just the one youve seen before i
took off some of the panels on the inside of the car and i can see the ground on the
other side too. So Yea the cars not gunna be driven by me anymore.

Nope sorry its an N/A

pfft, in good enough condition for me to crash it into Sheilas ass, and drive to and fro school. My offer stands

Haha So your actually serious about the $100?
If so then if noone wants any parts which prob will happen
then itll be drove to your doorstep for 100 :E

Yea Im about 600 percent serious. Ill make you regret it in every way.

Haha I really dont care if you buy it and sell it for 1000 the next day. Just want it out of
my garage and you can drive me around in it 8)

yeah :partyman: Hukka + you fallin through the floor.

Priceless.

Haha well i was gunna gut the interior for fun and started yesterday butt i guess ill
Pause on doing that haha.

Consider it sold, whenever you can get the peice of shit to my house or neils let me know

Ill pay you this weekend, car shold be sold

Kk if no parts sold by then its yours.
And of course you know there wont haha.
What the eclipse is gunna be gone?

Well hopefully towing it to some shop to get inspected cause I got no insurance hopefully it goes over well :finga:

Oh so your getting it insured and driving it?

No. Its getting towed. Read bud.

Ohh k nevermind i thought you taking it to get inspected cuz you dont have insurance
meant you were getting it inspected so you could insure it.

A HAHA! this should be fun to see. il give brandon $101 for it! just playing, its all yours dan.
BTW: Got the cold air installed :E

Haha Nicee Geoff. Are you going to turbo the KA this summer or park it over the winter and do it?

yep im making a KA-T.
rebuild startes pretty quick.