Parting out aftermarket parts for Mustang

Hoping for some local interest in parting out my Mustang GT, car is located half an hour north of Albany NY. Need money to grow my businesses so unfortunatly the car needs to go.

Tokico D-specs, H&R Supersports’s, and J&M rear LCA’s, plus $650 for your stock stuff. Youd have to swap the parts as well since I have no place to do it. D-specs and rear LCA’s have less than 2k miles on them.

18x9/18x10 anthracite FR500’s- $375 plus your stockies, they have some curb rash but the tires have a lot of tread left on them. They are Nexens, 245/35 up front, 275/35 in the rear.

Hurst shifter with white pool ball style knob for T-45, $115 plus your stock shifter, boot, and knob

AmericanMuscle CAI- $45 plus your stock intake

Mac exhaust- $125 plus your stock exhaust, just like the suspension stuff would need somebody to do the swap since I have nowhere to work on my car

Also have for sale…

RAM HDX clutch, brand new in box from americanmuscle- 145 shipped, $125 picked up

BBK Shorty catted x-pipe- $175 plus shipping

Maximum Motorsports full-length subframe connectors- $100 local pickup only

Might be willing to work on prices a little bit but am relativly firm

Bump

What’s the offset/lug pattern on those wheels? Pics?

Wheels are like +24 front +22 rear 5x114.3.

Good sizes and such, better than sportmax for sure

I dont have stockers to trade though.

Yea I need something to put on the car unfortunatly, I sold my factory wheels when i got the FR’s a little over a year ago.

I checked some pics of FR500 on 240’s… they are meh… I need more dish/lip.

GLWS though!

bump

are the subframe connectors bolt in or weld in?

Weld in

are they brand new? coated or bare? pm a cash price plz! rly interested

PM sent