parting out RHD silvia

hey guys i am parting out my silvia after the horible day came that i got t-boned by a f350 truck…

list off what u want and we will talk…haha sorry to say u don’t get the good stuff

coilovers, engine, seats, exhaust or diff…just list off what u think u want and we will talk

thanks

also i am throwing this up in the air, i have an ae86 but the motor and tranny are prettymuch dead…i have a 4agze lnading here this weekend with everytrhing u would need for the swap, i would like the seeif anyone is interested in the motor…car and motor…or car with motor swapped in! throw me some prices and i will see

i will post pics of both cars asap

thanks

awesome …I will be interested in alot of parts …

hood and fenders? :smiley:

Hood and fenders :smiley:

you would need a bit more than that to make a sil40

I have everything else, actually i just need the fenders.
and what type of headlights are they or are they any good? i just need the glass from the right side.

sale pending on front conversion!

What side was it hit on?

ok what about the silvia emblem on the back below the trunk, I need the sil part and add it to my 40 so its SIL40 OOOoooOOo

front conversion sold

left side door available, trunk lid, stock oem 15inch rims, interior parts

How much for the truck lid and trunck interior plastic panels?

trunk lid sold! full RHD silvia interior still available grey in color, mint condition!

Check your PM’s please :smiley:

B-Wurm :shock:

pm me info on your motor accutually the whole front clip

he is keeping the sr20 engine for a new silvia he has already bought

he has a CA18 engine set for sale though

seriously interested in the motor, especially if its a CA like typhoon mentioned, shoot me a PM or give me a shout at 717-7139