Parting out S14 Zenki (95 240) All must Go!!

Hey guys, I’m parting a 95 S14. C
Couple of months ago I bought a 95 S14 Zenki from an online dealer auction in hopes of repairing it! The only damage was the front end, and the airbags went off. IN the past months, i went out and got ALL the parts needed to get this car started and to be put together! But I changed my mind and I got another car that’s actually drivable.
SOOO….i want to break-even on the money that I’ve spent on this car. I have probably everything that you need for your car.

Some items include:
Side fenders - 80
Front Bumper (2) & rear -80
Hood - 200
Headlights w. turn signals - 200
Driver airbag - 100
FULL FRONT CLIP cut off - 300 OBO
Stock rims + tires (also have winter tires) - 250/set
Radiator - 100
Engine Fan - 50
AC condensor - 100

Car has a perfect rear, side, and interior for any other parts! ALl parts are OBO.
I have pics if needed

For any questions call me anytime: Mike 416-473-6458 Mississauga
[/img]

i need some interior pieces, how good is the shape on the interior and color?

how much for the whole car with all the pieces? i may be intersted in taking the whole thing.

Have seats and dash? If so PM me a price.

Rear seats, front seats.
can you sell the turn signals separate?
spoiler?
fog lights?

i need the grill and fog lights if u still have them…send me a PM

do u have the stock front lip?

sold me a “complete 5spd swap” and than said the driveshaft isnt a part of the 5spd swap after i paid my mech to take out the complete 5spd swap. and tried to jack up the price after all the work is done.

the dude doesnt know what he’s selling so make sure he understands what he selling for future buyer.

how much for the chasis

Are those rims 4 or 5 bolt?

Its an LE model so its 5bolt, and he does not check this post anymore. If you want parts…call him.

not a great guy to deal with…told me he’ll sell me the seats and than when i was on the way there, he called me back saying that the seats are being sold to another guy. Just a heads up to anyone that’s going to be dealing with this guy

Hey I need your front bumper. The Rad support frame which connects to the hood release latch. PM with your reply so we can do business please.

Thanks.

Mike if you have the RAD SUPPORT for the 95 240sx?

The piece that behind the bumper but in front of the frame. It has the hood release latch attached too.

P.s. I’m in Mississauga.

Lets do this…

Thanks for your time…

My Email is clintmed1@hotmail.com

Do you still have the front fenders? If so how much?

aug. 2006 boys/girls