Partout: Apexi, Work, HKS etc

These are some parts from my Supra that are not being sold with the car or that were never installed.

These will fit GTR or other cars.

1. HKS oil cooler kit with filter relocation: $650
This is a genuine 15 row hks oil cooler complete with filter relocation (type r maybe). It also has pre made mounting brackets still attached to bolt onto an MK4 in the left side wheel well in front of the brake duct. No bent fins.

Not sure if the filter thread pitch is the same for Nissan so please check first.

2. Apexi Pen Black Turbo Timer: $50
This is brand new and does not include any ignition harness. Just the TT itself. Comes with original box.

3. HKS SSQV III BOV: $100
This is brand new and has only been on the car for mock up and a few test runs around the block. Works great. Sounds Great. Looks great. Comes with original box.

4. Apexi Hybrid Intercooler and pipes (GTR core): $300
Literally just bought this from another member. It cost me $425 shipped to Canada with duty. Has two dents on top panel but this is only cosmetic. Other than that it looks great. The Apexi hybrid is a much nicer design than the Greddys, HkSs and other intercoolers ive run in the past. The Supra setup from apexi utilizes a GTR core intercooler with piping for an MK4.

5. Work CR Kai Wheel Decal Set (4 sheets): $65
4 brand new decal sheets for Work CR Kai wheels in blue.

6. Recaro MK4 seat with MK4 rails: $325
Two very small rips (less than dime in size) on top right shoulder bolster. Right side hip and shoulder bolster padding are showing signs of age but still very firm. Great seat. I will not separate the rails from the seat. If you would like it, you can sell the recaro rails on the side and make a good chunk of money back.

Thanks for looking. Pics of everything will be posted tomorrow since it is dark out now.
All items are located in Niagara area but can be picked up in GTA on Thursdays.

sick deal on the bov man i needed one just a week ago. GLWS