Parts for sale....

ok so i have a few parts for sale… all are best offer n please no lowballers…cuz yea…i need money back on these investments!

first off…i have a lip of an 89-89 hatch (pignose bumper) its the stock lip…so yea…b/o msg for pics cuz i cant upload them!

second off…its ANOTHER lip…for an S13…i bought it off fastback240…i had to drive quite a bit to get it…so please shoot me a REASONABLE offer! if u want a pic…take a look at his for sale thread…heres a link:
http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=27265&highlight=fastback240

third…ive got 4 7 spoke rims for sale…two tires are done…and two have decent thread left…id say 70%…im sure i dont need pics as im sure more or less EVERYONE here knos what they look like!

NEW STUFF!

i also have a ProSTART Keyless Entry with REMOTE STARTED for sale…same one u get from Crappy tire…its for an AUTOMATIC transmission … so yea best offer…they’re 100 +tax at CT…so best reasonable offer agaiN!

bid away!

i WANT TO CONVERT MY AUTO TO 5 SPEED DO YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED PARTS AND HOW MUCH WILL YOU SELL THEM FOR

lol i have ABOLOUTLEY NOTHING that can help u in that case…just what i have listed!