Parts for sale

Grey eather drivers seat and rear seat (s13)- $40
Misc Interior Pieces- whatever you need, msg and ill see if i got it and the price
KA24DE with tranny- $125 (No ECU)
Uncracked Non-HUD dash- $30
MOMO non recliables without rails- $300 (FIA approved and light as hell)
VLSD- $75
OEM CDM Urethane Skirts- $130
OEM Urethane Pignose Lip- $75

Got a buncha other stuff too, just msg me and ill let you know if i have it or not

how good is the leather drivers seat? if it’s nice ill get it

what the condition of the kade ie km’s and compression and is it 5speed.

ka is good condition still pulls strong, compression im unsure of and yes its 5 spd, ill get pics of all the stuff by monday… dash sold and all of my hatchback interior gone

Pics of skirt… willing to let go of all my CDM aero (skirts, valance and lips for $330… all CDM all urethane)

Correction *$290

KA24DE SOLD!

Keeping aero but selling Momo’s, now comes with 1 drivers side flat mount rail and seat buckle… both for $450 with 1 rail… or trade for a sparco/recaro/bride reclinable with sliding rail.

Heres some pics… mint as hell, never mounted in car.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs023.snc1/4257_92003402216_502857216_2279600_1010000_n.jpg

Also want some door panels and a digi climate control for s13.

KA24DE is back up for sale, $175 with everything, emissions shit, rad and all

whats the condition of the seats? will you take trades?

sent you a pm about the engine. i’m interested

Okay correction… I want a reclinable bucket plus some cash for the seats, not just a straight up trade.

kade still for sale?
pm me location and ill pick up.

^ sorry dude, i got first dibs on it.

yes thats right, KA is pending

well let me know what goes down. if u dont grab it ill come pick it up.

Chris, let me know when the motor is ready for pickup

$350 for seats with rail

Also willing to sell s13 teardrop rims with winters, 60% tread left on 1 set, 100% left on the other Kingstar, 215/65/15, very good winter tires… $200 obo.

Got a 2 1/2 inch custom cat back exhaust for sale… $100 obo will post pics tomorrow… if not sold within the week I’m putting on my car.

hey, hav you sold the seats yet? if not ill pick up and give cash