Patrick Swayze dies of cancer

Well its usually 3 at once like FF, BM and MJ. Since they were last month they dont count anymore with this one.

ahh very true, I was thinking for the year…last year we deff didn’t have this many celebs die did we??

I really dont remember who croaked last year

wow, I didnt even know he had cancer. Black dog and roadhouse were my favs

Bernie Mac
George Carlin
Heath Ledger
Paul Newman

biggest celeb deaths of 2008

Now this is why I do what I do and trying to make it grow, these actors have so much friggen money to try an help themselves its cool, but many do not and we need to focus on them, He was a good man, seemed to me that even with all his fame he still kept an awesome head on his shoulders. May he rest in Peace

whats that movie where he was a truck driver and he had to go like rescue someone from this chinese gang and the gang ended up being like super powers and he fought this rayden looking sumbitch and shit. what was that?

googleing now, brb

Ok, that wasn’t patrick swayze. Big trouble in Little china IIRC…Kurt Russel.

cant find it. halp!!! anyone know the movie im talking about? i could have shorn it was PS but i could be wrong. it was def an 80s movie and i use to watch it when i was little.

ahhhhhhhhh damn!!!

u win, i lose. reps if i can give them

they both had killer mullets and cut biceps so i was envious when i was like 5. so i grew a mullet and bought some snake skin cowboy boots. i was the shit!

Roadhouse FTW. Pointbreak FTW.

Seemed like a great guy too.

the outsiders was a good movie too. saw that in like 6th grade or something like that.

Oh, Sam. Too soon.

:rofl

Actually that was Raiden, BUT you got the wrong actor

Okay this is +1 Rep for Patrick Swayze you the man !!!