RIP

Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009

RIP to a local guy.

jesus what the hell is going on this month!

he was from mckees rocks

i duno but hollywood is getting slim these days… I wonder whos next

dolly parton or that guy who has cancer that was in the movie black dog.

patrick swayze and courtney love are looking pretty grim these days too. Did you see that Michael Jackson was over 400 million in debt when he died?

yell shit get money

wtf happened to billy mays?

Billy Mays, the television pitch man who was almost single-handedly responsible for the popularization of the mute button, died today at the age of 50. He passed away at his home in Tampa, Florida. The cause remains unknown at this time, although CNN reports that Mays may have been hit on the head by falling baggage when the US Airways flight he was on yesterday blew a tire on landing. An airlines spokesman told CNN that no injuries were reported. The local medical examiner will perform an autopsy on Monday to establish the cause of Mays’ death

Don’t forget about Gary Busey too.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/TowerTitle/tombstone.jpg

Courtney Love needs to drop dead…she’s just a worthless bitch.

so are you, but you dont see us telling you to drop dead:finger:

RIP Billy Mays, suicide putty isn’t as funny anymore :sadwavey:

Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven. God told her “For leading a good life, I grant you one wish…” Farrah wished all the children in the world would be safe, and Micheal Jackson died. Micheal went to heaven, God said, for changing the world of music, I grant you one wish. Micheal wished for peace and quiet.

Kaboom Billy Mays is dead

wow so wrong lol

John Madden is on deck!!!

thank god!

lol

Well aren’t we just cool. How 'bout you drop dead and before you do go fuck yourself.:finger2: