pennywise tonight..who is going

im going. leaving now to visit my mom, then be there around 6/7 ish…maybe go in early to grab a bite to eat.

knauff is going, i asked who he was going with he just laughed and rolled his eyes but didnt tell me, is it you?

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
knauff is going, i asked who he was going with he just laughed and rolled his eyes but didnt tell me, is it you?

:slap:

I didnt know they were coming to town or I would be going as well:mad:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
I didnt know they were coming to town or I would be going as well:mad:

cmon with the excuses, im not even close to being an emo fan and i knew they were coming.

im not much into that scene, more into the hard rock scene. But thats one of the bands I was into back in high school and I never got to see them

fuckin work or id be there

did the murphys already come through? i cant rememebr when they are/were suposed to be here

Ya murphys law and dropkick murphys were already here… Im leaving in a hour to go to my friends then off to the show… I cant believe i’m going to see Pennywise in a club… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

do people actually consider pennywise to be EMO now??? thats strange, but im sure all the high school emo wanna be kids will be there anyways.

guttermouth should be a good show also. those guys are funny as hell.

i allways thought they were more along the lines of punk/ska:confused:

When/where are they playing? Tickets still available?

they are at laga, and im sure they will cram about as many people as they can in there.

i always considered pennywise to be punk pretty much. they surely arent a ska band at all and i cant justify calling them emo. i guess since they are somewhat popular these days they are not allowed to be a punk rock bad, yet people who listen to bands like simple plan and good charlotte say they are punk:confused:

i think im heading there after all. all this pennywise talk makes me want to go see them.

show was good. it was sold out b4 the doors opened. god thing a friend bought my ticket for me in advance.

as for who went w/ knauf, it was travis. i drove out solo. also ran into a bunch of bmx riders. it was a good time.

stretch armstrong played good—100 times better than still born fest. guttermouth was good shit. and pennywise was good as well. i recorded bro hymn live for my voice mail message.

it is weird seeing all these bands now that im all old and shit (23), and i started goign to shows when i was 12. i remember seeing guttermouth on stage 2 at the 96 warp tour, and pennywise opening up at grafiti! shit, i bet most of u dont even know what grafittie was…

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
show was good. it was sold out b4 the doors opened. god thing a friend bought my ticket for me in advance.

as for who went w/ knauf, it was travis. i drove out solo. also ran into a bunch of bmx riders. it was a good time.

stretch armstrong played good—100 times better than still born fest. guttermouth was good shit. and pennywise was good as well. i recorded bro hymn live for my voice mail message.

it is weird seeing all these bands now that im all old and shit (23), and i started goign to shows when i was 12. i remember seeing guttermouth on stage 2 at the 96 warp tour, and pennywise opening up at grafiti! shit, i bet most of u dont even know what grafittie was…
i do!:smiley:

i didnt end up making it. oh well, ive seen pennywise live at least 5 times. im sure ill see them again.

that show was bad ass… all i can say is forget about slim fast and trimspa, get next to the stage for guter mouth and pennywise. i musta lost like ten pounds.

Eric you should have known knauff was going with me, we took the anti bush moblie

Ya it was SOLD OUT… and Pennywise is considered Punk… I wanted them to play tons of old shit but didnt… ya the crowd was young and stupid… all they did was sway back and forth…

VW thinks he is old haha… I was at the 94 Warp Tour and Im 27 now… just not the same now…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

94 warp? u see it in cali or something? 96 was 1st yr in pittsburgh.

Originally posted by vtecsol
we took the anti bush moblie

that would make any car your in that.

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
that would make any car your in that.

i think he was talking about the president