** PerformanceBox, DriftBox Lap Mapping/Analysis, Performance Meters **

I’m so freaking excited to get mine x2.

Only thing I’m worried about is it looks a TAD complicated from my end, but I’m sure it’s not really as hard as it looks once you get it/play with it. I’m going to take a bunch of data up and down my street so I can play with the software and get used to it, lol.

There goes another…

Here are the accessory options in case anyone is interested:
Additional Windshield Mounting Bracket Retail Price $30
Battery and Charger $195
DriftBox to 9-pin Dsub cable $50
External GPS antenna $65

Cassie I am sure between Mike and I we can help you. At the very least we can giev you some “interesting” data to play with BWAHAHAHAHAH

It’s certainly an interesting data point to get information off of to learn from. One thing I have to suggest, shoot video when you’re doing this. I spent over an hour the other night trying to figure out if there was debris or if it was my steering input that caused a bit of understeer followed by my tossing the throttle around on one of my data logs.

If you record video you can add data from these units to it so telemetry displays on top of the video. Very cool stuff.

UPDATE: 10 unit group price guaranteed!!!

UPDATE: 10 unit group price guaranteed!!!

Payment must be made by Thursday to get involved!

AH! I will be in with oil sample on thursday!

bump for another late order

Payment must be made by 5pm today!

I’ll have almost all the units tomorrow according to UPS tracking, even sooner than expected. The ones I won’t have are for stock anyway. I’ll post up when they arrive. If you want it for the track day it looks like they’re arriving in time!

Awesome! Said this on Roclife, but I’ll say it here too… MPD has instructions to grab my two so that I can have them for Sat.

That’s no problem at all.

All the PerformanceBoxes are in! The DriftBoxes are supposed to be here Tuesday/Wednesday.

The Driftboxes are here so everything is in now.

Oh I love you… I’ll be in today to pick it up!

OOO Excited!!