Racelogic Vbox/DriftBox/Performance Box Group Buy

On bimmerforums we’re having a Racelogic group buy for their 3 logging devices. Performance Box, Driftbox, and Vbox. Trying to get 25 people by the end of the month for a 20% off discount. I ran it by howie before posting this in here, and figured a few of you might be interested. I’m picking up a driftbox as I wont spend the money on a Vbox and want G2X datalogging down the road (cant afford it right now with all the options I want, and I need a GPS speedo for the 240z anyway).

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=907956

id like a drift drift box.

Then get on bimmerforums and put up the 6 bills for one.

k

Mike, is this what you were telling me about the other day?

sounds cool but that is a chunk of change

+1

maybe someday when i have money to waste…

Racelogic makes some good stuff, its never cheap though.

How accurate are the performance boxes?
Pending accuracy I am interested.

-Within 5% for HP. Not too shabby.
The lap time thing is badass.

The FD LS1 guys just got racelogic’s traction control working on a swapped car. Ugh. So siqqqq. Adjustable slip from 0-25%. I hate racelogic…now I want a driftbox and traction control, when yesterday I didn’t particularly want either.

It is just as accurate as a Gtech at figuring out HP. They both use acceleration data with vehicle weight to finger it out. These seem slightly more idiot proof than a GTech, however HP #s will be equally as subject.

Now that is cool.

Yeah, I would agree. However if you’re buying this for HP #'s dont waste your money.

I’m buying it as a lap timer/mild datalogger + fun while drifting. Also I need a GPS speedo for the Datsun so it’s multipurpose.

those are hot, sounds like it’d be handy for you mike

I was commenting on the quote, not the device.

Sorry for the confusion :party2: