grand
son…

dam dude,get some new shit u candee ass

<insert the beating the dead horse smilie>

<insert picture of cam99 being run down by a beat up nissan>

<insert picture of me not giving a shit>

bunch of twelve year olds…

:spank: me mommy:boink

<insert a picture of you obviously giving a shit because your stinky streached bung hole keeps posting in here>

-Newchic/EuroMom-
First I know your going to take this in a way that I DO NOT intend for you to take it, BUT…
You are always coming through E-fighting regulating, throwing the childish card around.
You rarley join in on the festivities, and I guess this indicates you dont care much for the drama, but i only make my way through here for the laughter.
When Brian gets all wound up it makes me laugh, he hits me with about 3 of every 10 posts directed towards me, and then everybody joins in, I think it is really funny…
I dont take any of it to heart, and I hope none of them do either.
My favorite as of date was I think Streetnstrip?? he was killing me, and most of all I miss Darkstars coments towards me, they always make me crack up.

Anyways, put some amo together and get some flaming done already, lets do this. :bigthumb:

^^^^^^^STFU^^^^^^^^^^^^^

x2

:fart:

First-bass -> although you probably haven’t been that far.

First of all… Are you trying to imply that the BS you post in this forum is mature in nature?

I join in enough… but most of the time it is just childish name calling… if you’re gonna fight then fucking fight…

I only look at this forum for giggles… If I have something to say I say it.

I don’t think Brian is really getting wound up… he’s just playing with his future kill.

I don’t take any of it personal… There are only a few people who’s opinion of me really matters.

C:&gt;stfu .

I’ve posted in E fighting all of three times. Don’t you have some bleach to drink?

:owned: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

damn, i thought u went away

Damn I thought you finally gave up on your mullet mobile

aww why, where u finally sleeping good at nite, thinking i wasnt coming after you?

more along the lines of patting my wallet knowing that I won’t have to waste 5 bucks in gas beating you

sorry to hear ur 4 banger gets such shitty gas milage, and you can keep dreaming, nobody told you to ever stop dreaming!! :booty: