Pgh/Western PA F-body

I was wondering if theres a Pittsburgh or Western Pennsylvania F-body Association… I havent seen or heard of one but i was just wondering Thanks guys

Not that I know of. There used to be a mid-atlantic f-body association, but the site isn’t up any more.

Do you really need anything other than us anyway? :smiley:

lol no prolly not, i actually need to get to know you guys a lil better, im here every so often look around and leave im prolly gonna start postin more here though…and since there isnt one that might be my next project, state a F-body club, lol u interested?

JJs Fbody crew > *

just hang out at jjs then you will prob know most of the fbody guys in the area

why thank u guys:love:

lol Pewter i guess your JJ? sounds good to me…keep me posted when things are happening… i belong to 2 f-body clubs but 1’s in san diego california and the other is in Chicago illinois would be nice to have something alot closer to home

JJ’s crew man!!!

there is a PACE…Pittsburgh Area Camaro Enthuasit

werd JJ’s crew FTW. lots of LS1 Fbodies…

i’m tryin to represent the thirdgen world…just need to get my car updated alittle LOL

the jj’s crew

even though i still cant get a sticker…:wtcslap:

JJ is Pewter’s dad.

fbody.com use to have a ton of guys from PA mainly eastern pa though… and jersey. but its been 4-5 years since i have been on there… (when i wrecked the firebird.) but yeah jj’s down in mt pleasant just south of new stanton is where its at.

if u would stop out u could & would,but ur to good!!had at the christmas party!

correct!

he’s too good to answer the phone too!!! :redface:

JJ’s FTW.

yes

yes again

:rofl: :rofl:

well…

JJ’s FTW

there is FireCam Club in Pittsburgh, but mostly older guys. http://www.fire-cam.com/

There is a website for the PA Fbody Assoc., but its pretty much fell apart.