Photoshoot today, tommorrow? burnouts, bikes. cars, trucks?

Just trying to see if anyone was interested in coming out to Rochester for a little photoshoot action. I don’t really care what you have…I’m just looking to get out and get some shots.

This is the last day of the Jazzfest, and smashmouth is putting on a free show…so you could always do that if you’re looking for a way to justify the drive from Buff :wink:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15760[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15761[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15762[/ATTACH]

Just a few older shots.

I would be down for a little road trip/photoshoot day with the SRT

Just let me know when you’d want to… I’m free today, or next weekend. Anytime anyone’s interested, just lmk.
We can always work a time out!

Come to buffalo and take pics of my new wheels. I came out to rochester the last time lol.

I would love to come out to the rock and take some pics with cool backdrops like abandoned buildings and things like that. I’m free all day Thursday if that works?

im down! date & time ?

I should do this with the truck sometime. Any chance you are coming to Buffalo anytime soon?

I am rarely in buff. anymore - but could make the trip…I would just want more than 1 person. I know its a holiday weekend, but its gorgeous out…and if anyone’s down…as usual, I am to!

If you wanted to do bikes i couild get a few people.

To bad my Bmw isnt pretty enough for pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

Would LOVE to…does anyone do any stunting, just out of curiosity?

I have yet to shoot any bikes, so it will be an awesome opportunity. you wont be dissappointed!