photoshop request

lets do it!!!

it looks good as it is now wtf

Nah Kramer has to ruin every thing he touches

not really, needs more low. looks like a hoodrat ride now with the shiny rimzz and 4x4 status

Just take the wheels off…then shit will be hellalow

Fucking perfecttttttttttt, thanks so much!!!

^ Yeah do that Kramasterflex, you have to get rid of that reverse rake!!!

That’s the gameplan, I’m having a hard time finding 6.5" barrels for the front, i HOPE i don’t have to buy them brand new ($600) but I will if I have to.

This is my front tire now (195/40/16 on 16x7) so with 1" more wheel under there I can bring the front way down.

Please dont tell me you will be splitting those BBS wheels again…this is gonna take another year, isn’t it?

Split them over winter you cholo

Well the FR one never sealed and my mom spilled rubbing alcohol on the FL one stripping all of the Zoopseal off (gotta have kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkustom repolish the lip) so they both have to be taken apart anyways haha. This’ll all be done by the end of May, I promise.

Yes, sir!

Ryan, can I help you with those wheels? Ive been wanting to learn to take a set apart and put em back together.

Normally working on the BBShits is just a few hours of eating Little Caesars, drinking Mike’s Labatt Blues and putting in about 30 minutes of actual work, it’s not like a one day sit down and get it all done type of thing. I’m not even sure when in January I’ll be doing them. If I remember I’ll give you a holler lol.

QFT

Looks supersmooth and sleek…

Just like the dildo I was using to ram in kramers moms ass

that sounds like something i can do :slight_smile: you guys can keep the beer. i do like pizza tho.

Its time to bring it back:

oh no, not again

That shaved rag top pic is DOPE!