Photoshop

Does anyone happen to have the cracked Photoshop that they could send me for my work computer? :ninja :naughty

i have a disc at home, its not the newest one, but it still works perfectly fine

wtf i want one too ;D

What version is it?

the one before last, i think. ill need to check at home. ill be home later on today, prolly around 6 or just after, so ill post it when i get to my computer. i got some errands to run. so, u guys want two discs?

Yeah a disk defiantely would be cool, I was hoping someone had it on their computer so I could do some shit at work today. :lol

Nice, eh? I get paid to go on Shift, watch movies, and play with graphics…

Me too! its great…

Shoulda said something before nicole… ill see if I can scrounge up my CS3 and bring it to the lot if you dont get a copy by then

well, u cant really just send it like that, but i could upload it to like rapidhsare or something like that or you can just grab it from me next time im at the lot

I would prefer Photoshop 7 to CS3 actually… just use it more often so I’m more used to it.

But yeah Vadim whatever you wanna do man. A disk would probably be better now that I think of it 'cause then I’m not slowing down our internet downloading a massive file like that.

Allright. IM me sometime tonight to make sure I didnt forget to make copies

Umm… does your copy happen to be a real one? 'Cause I would feel bad taking that from you. If it’s a :ninja copy, all I really need is the serial number.

its a ninja copy and it works fine for me. i dont remember right now, but it either comes with the number or just doesnt need one