PIAA/HELLA

Screw hellas. Buy Lightforce.

LRN2FIBERGLASS

That helps. You could make your own pods if you do it correctly. I had Hella 500’s on my CRX back in the day. I won’t lie, it was ugly. But they did the job. I drove a lot of back roads on my way to work at 3am back then.

I’ve actually been thinking about throwing a set on the front of this Subaru I am trying to get when and if I get it lol. They were good cheap lights.

these damn jdm fogs r hard to find…i can at least find the bulb/case from the bug eyes fog setup, would they work/or are they they same ones?

90% sure they are not the same, but never really looked into it. They might be hard to find, but just think if you keep looking and find a proper set you will have a nice rare desirable fog setup. It might be easier to find a different setup that WORKS, but if it’s an OEM big fog look you’re going for, I think we can agree that the JDM fogs will be worth the hunt.

You could always buy the JDM housings, and then measure I.D. and try to fit an aftermarket bulb in that housing. I know there is some brackets and whatnot behind the stock WRX fogs that you could get away with modifying.

1/ Easy way, spend the mad-loot on the housing/light
2/ Hard way, spend money on JDM housings (for fitment purposes), retrofit some hella-jointz

They are not close whatsoever, so no go there.
04-05 is a specific generation. There aren’t many parts that just fit both.
Even modding stock 02-03 housings wouldnt work as they arent the same shape.

Do me a favor. Go outside with a car-key, or flathead. Remove your stock fog-shroud
and look around in there. No chance of making anything work unless you buy the shit
made for the car.

Do me a favor. Go outside with a car-key, or flathead. Remove your stock fog-shroud
and look around in there.

gee, like ive never done that, was unsure of the fitment in the 02-03, but your right, this would b the complete worst place to ask questions if you dont know, right?

think before you respond, no need to be rude i dont kno you.

:facepalm

Dude, you’re barking up the wrong tree.
You apparently know more about this than I do, right?

I was a dick at first and then tried to help- no need to keep the drama flowing.
I am one of the few members on this site that has owned a subaru, so if you are looking
for help, you should just chill and roll with the punches. Its all in good fun anyways LOL

And Nick Alero you can suck my neg-rep!! Ive spent just as much time in the
surrounding areas 16/17street over to know that every 5 minutes I see/hear a different
wrx/sti drive by.

After you sell your CL i bet you get a subaru…just sayinnnn

ok ok ok st4tus…im not even concerned about this post anymore, i ordered jdm fogs, good things i had help from u or i would have nevvvvvverrrrr found out they existed…but its ok do what you gotta do to make yourself feel remotely cool by talking trash on a website full of ppl who dont kno u or care for your existence…

hope you total your subaru, your one of the select few ppl who id ever wish that to happen to, feel special.:lol

:lol Its all in good fun. My point was no freshmen drive on campus b/c they can’t, its against school rules to have a car as a freshmen, unless you commute like I did. But there are many asians with subarus there.
:hug

And I will NEVER own a Subaru. Not my taste.

:hug thanks buddy

:crazy

mac miller sucks