PICS from SABRES vs FGGTS 10-15-07

damn i shoulda went down low durin warm up, i was there so early

Getting close to a comb over…

And just for Xander…

right after i was on the jumbotron i got 13 texts and 2 calls… my phone froze, when i restarted i only had 11 texts, so i think yours may have gotten eaten by the soft reset gods…

and about the chinstrap… im actually working on something else…but im PR and its kind of a PITA to grow it out as it looks dirty for 2-3 weeks, and its hard here @ work to not have a meeting with a reseller for that long… so i usually have to shave it back

lol 13 texts

Dude you look like a date rapist in that pic.

i saw that. my favorite was the shirtless fatty. (no not the fags with the blue and yellow painted bodys

Bill I gave up on trying to find your drunk ass…

So I hung out with Pat

i didnt have one drink. lol. i quit drinking for a while. i was trying to tell you where i was, but you kept cutting me off and said “ill find you”. like you are some kind of hero and know the back roads so well magellen/ :rolljerk: :lol:

i loved pats section. it was everybody vs pat because hes a TRAITOR and was a leafs fan last night

He was a young chris farley, he was funny

Now you made me definately go with the 300MM vr lens. Thanks dude.

also guys check the file names on some of the pix…

I knew that guy looked familar when I saw that last night!!!

just my .02(about all it’s worth), to make the ice look a bit more “icey”, use lower aperature and higher ISO. Hockey is pretty hard to shoot… nice shots!

The shirtless guy back to the shirtless fags was funny… especially when teh yellow fag tried to dance like the shirtless guy, but just ended up looking more faggy… good times

i dont think i have ever met you? have i?

I am not sure if we have met but I definately have seen your mug.
Maybe just pictures on here.:gotme:

dude i was stretchin my cam to the max, full zoom, super high ISO and lowest APerture as possible, and EV +5 ughhh

werd, between the lighting and the ice, hockey is REAL hard to shoot.

if i could shoot through the photographer holes then i would make magic!

nice pics guys :tup: anyone goin on friday vs columbus?