Pics of my car

I’m kinda new here. Just figured I’d post some pics so you will know me if anyone sees me around.
http://community.webshots.com/user/theblur98ss

looks good:cool:

ooooooooo nice interior…whats that puppy run?

sweet:bigok:

he should paint flames on his car :bigthumb:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
looks good:cool:

Looks VERY good

dam thats a nice camaro I see u have line lock too :cool:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
dam thats a nice camaro I see u have line lock too :cool:
:repost:

were you at the GM nationals in carlisle this summer? i remember seeing a black SS with that xenon kit.

looks good… the interior looks like something off the cover of an “import” magazine tho…

nice car.

whats it run?

No I didn’t make it to carlisle this summer. The new motor was behind schedule for awhile and then I got to busy and didn’t have much car time. I haven’t made it to the track yet with the new setup. I won’t be able to make any good runs until spring but I’m hoping to make it to the track at least once this year. In the spring I’m looking for mid 10’s on throttle and 9’s on the bottle. The way it sits now I’m guessing low 11’s due to the fact that I run out of gear around 125. Thanks for all the compliments.

Hey, what happened to your motor?

(this is the kid from Kittanning with the burgundy Eagle Talon. I talked to you a couple of times at the mall in Kittanning and in Butler)

Sent ya a PM darkstar. where have you been?

Originally posted by Darkstar
Hey, what happened to your motor?

(this is the kid from Kittanning with the burgundy Eagle Talon. I talked to you a couple of times at the mall in Kittanning and in Butler)

kittanning has a mall:confused:

hehehe we actually have two by redneck standards. Down your way I think you call them shopping centers.

Originally posted by theblur98ss
hehehe we actually have two by redneck standards. Down your way I think you call them shopping centers.
:itr41: :rofl: :itr41: :rofl:

Originally posted by Shaggy
kittanning has a mall:confused:

Yeah, but the malls have as many stores as sewickley has high end car dealerships…