Pile of Honda Parts $350 Come Empty My Garage!

Well i’m leaving for boot camp in 2 weeks, and have to get rid of all my extra shit before i leave. I figure i’ll just sell everything at once cheap and someone who has the time can part everything out. This is just a list of all the big things i can remember off the top of my head.

175/70/13 Cooper Weather Master SP2 on OEM Honda Steelies with 10/32 or more (only used for one season less than 3k)
DA Integra Knuckles (Left and Right)
DA Integra Half Shaft/Passenger side axle
Virgin P75
LS Cable Trans
LS Cable Trans (Bad Diff)
EF Front and Rear Bumper
Rusted DC Header for B-Series
NEW Ebay Cast Turbo Mani for B-Series
Lots of random EF interior parts (rear seat belts, clusters etc)
B Series Alternator
D Series? Distributor
H Series Alternator
H Series Starter
EX Exhaust manifold w/ o2 sensor

Like i said i’m sure there’s things i forgot, i’ll double check tomorrow. I’d like $350 for everything listed above, and whatever else is in the pile in my garage. Located in Rochester, will deliver for gas money.

:tup:

where are you located? when can i stop buy and take a look?

:69: :bukkake: :3some: :wink:

I’m in Fairport, it’s just outside of Rochester

ok when can i look at this stuff. im not gonna buy all of it but i just wana take a look

any day after 5 this week basically, or anyday next week anytime. just call or text me when you’re thinking about coming 585-490-1307

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

found more parts today, rear wiper motor for ef, alternators, distributors and starters for misc series motors (d, b, h)

Are you willing to sell the turbo manifold seperately?

pic of rusty dc header please, how bad is the rust?

I suppose i can, i’d really like to sell it all as a whole just to get it the fuck out of my house but if i can’t then i’ll sell what i can.

I can get one today after work, but its pretty shot. Dented on the bottom, and very rusty. You can see small spots of light through it.

I can’t believe no one wants a small lot of Honda parts cheap that they can make some money on! lol

up, header, turbo manifold, and i shaft are spoken for. 250 for the rest, someone just take all this shit PLEASE lol