Pink Blackberry 8330 Verizon

It was my wife’s phone. There are no nudes on it. The phone’s fairly beat up even though I replaced the entire housing once. However, everything works perfectly. There’s not so much as a sticking key or dead pixel.

Make me an offer close to say $50ish or I’ll do something stupid like keep it for myself and spray it flat green or something. I might just do that anyway…

dude my gf wants a pink bb, does it come with the sync cable and all that good shit? lmk, i’ll prob take it if its not too haggered

:stuck_out_tongue: You might not want it. Maybe I’m remembering it worse than it is. I’ll grab a couple of pics when I get home. I’m pretty sure the packaging is long gone but I’ll toss in the travel charger and a USB cable.

Ooh I didn’t realize there’s an official OS 5.0 release for the 8330’s. I might actually just use this myself for a while.

I guess it’s not too bad afterall. The paint on the corners is a little chipped off, but all in all it’s just normal wear ant tear. No major scratches or anything. I’m tempted to keep it for myself and paint it, but I guess I’d rather put $50 towards a new phone. Let me know.

EDIT: Aaaand I’ve got a Droid X on order. It’s not supposed to show up for 2 weeks, so I’m using this phone in the mean time. Everything still works well. I’ve even got an official (Telus) release of OS 5.0 on it. Jamo if you want it let me know and I’ll switch to a different phone I’ve got.