Pinks Party - Town Tavern - 10/18/06

doesnt town tavern usually make guys be 23? did you talk to them about that?

huh?

if thats the case then this would deffently be a poor place ot hold this thing then

Are we still on for the 18th. I didnt see anything at the end of tonights show, that showed what will air next week.

That is true, but its only in effect on Thursday / Friday / Saturday nights after a certain time I believe. I am 23 I dont care :slight_smile:

no

that is only for the “club” they have upstairs…21 to get into the bar all nights

Ill be there Fo shizzle now… gf got the night off.

and sonny spoke of Jenn being the DD

:kekegay:

Its as a private party so its just 21 and up… That is a house rule they have so its not really set in stone.

thanks for your vote of confidence. Apparently you missed the first post of this thread that says 21 and over.

yes pinks changed it on there website…

I’ll bring the diapers

I’ll be there as well probably gonna start searching for a DD now.

Im out, no under 21 so marge aint going. therefor I would have to hear an earfull. Now I gotta figure out if I have speed channel at my parents. Never watch tv when im there lol.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo come on marge! pretty please can dom come out and play?

I’m game, I haven’t met too many people from the boad, so this will be a good opportunity to do so.

I’ll be there

:bowrofl: She works on thursdays now. I can probably make it, if someone is in washpa I can take them as a DD(i dont drink) as long as my car is promised to be puke free or your paying for it to get cleaned:zzz:

its a wednesday tall guy!!!:bigthumb:

coulda sworn it was thursday. Oh well. Guess i need to find somewhere to watch it then since we dont have speed.

Come on Muff, you NEED to be there.

On street parking?? or is there a lot nearby. Might bring the truck out.

Very few lots, mostly street parking, just don’t park on a narrow street, mirrors are known to get clipped. I prob. wouldn’t bring the truck, but that would be up to you?