Pinks Party - Town Tavern - 10/18/06

just wear a polo shirt, jeans and some non-timberland/bright white air force one shoes and you’ll be golden.
I’ll take the liberty today to call Town Tavern and check for all you ladies that are concerned about the dress code.

what? man up bitch :embarassd:

:mrT:

Just go Raid Be-Rad’s closet… he has enough Metrosexual cloths for all of pittspeed:grouphug:

ok block head,but o please cum its a great thing we did! i’ll be :love:ing everyone -BurnyD!:smiley:

alright, as long as its not a code like Diesel.

I have got into diesal wearing a t shirt before on a friday night… there code is not strict at all. but anyway, its a wednesday you will be fine with pretty much anything you wear!

I am going to break a bottle over your head clown ass… don’t worry, spangler will be there. hopefully he will do a scene from his upcoming movie… “Lost in Carlisle, A true wallet story”

blah blah… i did nothing bad that night at all!

We will be there but the boss won’t let me leave work until 6 pm… someone save us a spot if you can.

I will save you a seat! :spank:

I like sitting next to you…:love:

OOOoooooo!

my face will be saved for ur seat!

How did I know that was coming? :wackit:

what the fuck does that say?:dunno:

it dont say nothing,read it block head!

i could read it if i spoke portuguese

whats u speakin portuguese have anythign to do wiht reading?

the long lost art of pewter talk has been discovered to be a rewriting of some sort of portuguese ancient writing

back on topic nub0rts

maybe I missed this, but is there a beer special or anything included in the $15 as far as drinks go?