Pioneer AVH-P3300BT

$250 OBO, it’s not doing me any good sitting around, so make an offer!

For sale is my Pioneer P3300BT head unit. It was in my car when I bought it, and I have since upgraded to something more android friendly.

There isn’t anything wrong with it at all, it is 100% working with no issues. I just pulled it out of my car tonight.

It’s in fantastic shape with no noticeable scratches on the screen or on the unit itself (just some swirls on the buttons from being pressed over time). Anything you see on the screen is most likely dust or cat hair (2 long-hair cats and it gets EVERYWHERE). Feel free to check it out before you buy it, I live in the Ken/Ton area but am always in the southtowns for work and class.

Here’s a link to Pioneer’s website detailing the features and specs http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/DVD-Receivers/AVH-P3300BT

Here’s a few quick highlights:

• 5.8 inch touchscreen
  • USB input, AUX input, SD card slot
  • XM, Sirius, and HD radio ready - REQUIRES ADAPTORS THAT YOU MUST PURCHASE SEPARATELY
  • BUILT IN BLUETOOTH

What’s included:

• Head Unit
  • Head unit side of the wiring harness (you’ll need the adaptor to adapt your vehicle harness)
  • Microphone for the bluetooth

What you’ll need

• Wiring harness for your particular vehicle

• You’ll also need some working knowledge of wiring in order to wire in the parking brake switch, should you want to watch DVDs while parked, etc. I IN NO WAY condone watching DVDs, etc while driving, but I may or may not know how to wire up a bypass relay, this can be discussed.

A few things to note:

• The remote is NOT included, I didn’t get it when I bought the car.

• Plugging in the stock iPod/iPhone cord into the front of the head unit will offer you ALMOST full control over your iPod (browse all your music, playlists, artists, songs, etc), but it has a few limitations: it will stream video, but you won’t hear anything. To gain full control over your iPod/iPhone, you need to buy a special cord from Pioneer. This cord can be had at Best Buy for ~$60, the part number is CD-IU51V.

• If you’re curious about what else the head unit can do when connected to your iPod/iPhone, please DO YOUR RESEARCH. I take no responsibility for you being disappointed with it if it doesn’t spit gold bricks out the disc drive when your iPhone is connected. I don’t own an iPhone and my 1st gen iPod touch sucks at everything except playing music. The only other thing I was able to get it to do was play a music video I had on my iPod.

• The baggie taped to the top contains screws to attach your brackets to the sides of the head unit, they didn’t fit my new one so I figured I’d include them in the sale

Any other questions, please post them and I’ll do my best to answer

Bump for a new price

bump…let’s get it sold

Pm sent

Sold