Pioneer Single DIN DEH-5800MP

This deck came out of the VR-4 when I had it, Mark wanted my double din that I threw in it from the CL so that went with the VR-4. I’m left with this. I have no use for it.

I don’t have my own picture of it but can take one if its wanted for whatever reason. The deck is in almost perfect shape and comes with the wiring harness for it. Worked great when it was in the VR-4.

Looks just like this one: http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/products/2005/130/h130DEHP580-f_mtp.jpg

Looking for $80 for it. Located in Colonie.
Thanks for looking!

50 bucks, cash in hand. Let me know

Gonna have to do a little better than that…

Sorry, not interested then. 50 dollar bill just sitting here for ya in exchange for this.

It’s not for me, so I don’t give a shit other than the fact that I am not spending more than 50 dollars on it.

That’s barely worth $50 :rofl

'Zactly.

Its worth what someone will pay for it. If its not gone in a week or so and you haven’t found something better, its yours for $50.

trade pjb for his ipod case

I don’t think he’ll go for it.

BRO!

Forgot I had this thing (been doing that a LOT over the past week or so).
Chris if you still want it for $50, let me know.

Will take 50 for it from anyone else as well. Not gonna go lower than that sooo…bump!

Since you can’t remember simple things in life, I’ll trade you a pot of coffee and $40 for the Sound System.

PM’d.

I don’t like coffee…lol

what year was this manufactured?
itll say on the back, with the barcode