pittsburgh dragway

that will run you in the ground

someone please make shaggys sig into a t-shirt! i may have to go buy iron on transfers, blow up the logo, and make it…

tell whitey he has the hook up …and pittspeed logo on the front

oh yeah, that above is I, sailor, posting

Originally posted by rusty240det
oh yeah, that above is I, sailor, posting

:confused: :rolleyes:

2nd ave!!!

i heard about that area. but dont post locations:D

everyone and their mom already knows about 2nd ave. But the g-body’s got a new spot for the 04 season. two people know about it right now so it doesn;t get ruined.

Originally posted by Cutty
everyone and their mom already knows about 2nd ave. But the g-body’s got a new spot for the 04 season. two people know about it right now so it doesn;t get ruined.

not really-

nobody else on here except 1 or 2 people knows:tounge:

Originally posted by Shaggy
not really-

nobody else on here except 1 or 2 people knows:tounge:

the new spot is out the parkway west but its in the cut. Its not something for a night of racing but if you need to have a race or two its the perfect spot. I still need to do a little recon to see how police patrol the area and where the closest station is but it looks to be the place.

PM for the spots

dont post locations :eek3:

yeah i know where it is its a nice spot too but like every spot its still risky. once im home cutty i can do some recon and make some calls.

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
yeah i know where it is its a nice spot too but like every spot its still risky. once im home cutty i can do some recon and make some calls.

make some calls:greddy2:

:tounge: :smiley: