Pittsburgh Raceway Park

I just got off the phone with Frank Tedesco and he informed me that there will be a test-n-tune added on Wednesday nites from 6-10pm, gates open at 5pm. Also after the points season starts every other Sunday they will have a track rental day with the minimun of 35 cars. He will post all of this info when he gets everything organized. Sure am glad to have a TNT on Weds because alot of people I know can’t make it on Friday’s.

:cool:

Originally posted by Pewterss
x2 but i thoght they were tue. and thur.

there going to have street night friday 7 till midnight!!!:blue: :itr41: :blue: :itr41:

Sweet. I can’t wait to get to the track again :smiley:

Sounds sweet :slight_smile:

whens it all start

Not soon enough.

there going to have street night friday 7 till midnight!!!:blue: :itr41: :blue: :itr41:
does that mean there won’t be any damn slick cars breaking down every other pass? :mad:

correct!!!:cool:

i cant wait

Originally posted by Black_WS6
does that mean there won’t be any damn slick cars breaking down every other pass? :mad:

no, just the typical fords. :tounge: :smiley:

Originally posted by neonmike22
Don’t forget the ricers breaking axles!
not enough torque to break axles. :nono:

Originally posted by neonmike22
Don’t forget the ricers breaking axles!

you talking about yourself in the third person again mike?

don’t forget about slicks and a clutch dump, heh heh

aka flashlight drag style?

Where is this track? Yea, pretty lame question but I have no idea where any tracks are around here. Also, how many people from this site go to the tracks?

out on Rt 22, east of the burgh

has anyone been to one of these “street nights”, does it get pretty busy?