Pittsburgh Penguins Song

What was the name of the song the Pittsburgh Penguins skated onto the ice to in the early 90’s? Does anyone know where I could find an MP3 of it?

i want to say its called boys of winter…

are you talking about the “nah nah nah nah nah, hey!” song? I think it is called Rock and Roll vol. 1 and I know the artist is Garry Glitter.

No, not that song. The song they used to play on tv at the begining of games.

correct

Anyone know where I’d be able to find an MP3 of it?

Not called “The Mighty Guin”?

dun dun…dun un…da da da daaa da hey! dun dun dun da da hey! dun dun dun dun dunn…

that one?

or…

dun dun dun dun dun, da na na na na na na, dun dun dun dun, dun na na duh na na…dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnnn…da dun dun dun dun…da da nun da nun nun nun nuuuuuun…dun nuuuuuuuuuuuuuun…then mike Lang says…its a hockey night in Pittsburgh!

i got it on limewire. there r a few different versions. i got the 2001-2003 one.

hahaha

yeah… it’s the one they play right before the pens lose every game in their regular season thus far.

:kekegay:

thats one of those songs made by the “here we go” people

I remember some of the words

"come on lets shout …HEY!.. come on jump in, you have not seen nothing like the mighty guins

Penguin power jaromir jagr mario lemieux took their second cup and beat em all like rented mules, he shoots and scores great balls of fire beneath the igloo dome, call arnold slick from turtle crick lord stanley’s gonna come back home"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hater :finger: :zzz: :wtcslap: :asshole

…but it was funny :smiley:

could you send that to me by any chance?

ya, ill have to do it from my house. im usually online at work. pm me your email adress