Pittspeed SONIC meet tonight?

cop directing traffic for a fast food Resturant? :bowrofl:

i went up around 7 to get some food the line was probably about 25 to 30 cars long i said fuck it and went to chilis instead

sonic is good but not worth driving to wait at a fast food resturant. i waited this long i think i can wait till there are a few more around.

LOL there are sonics all over the place in TX, it’s funny that a sonic would need to have traffic directed. I can;t wait to see a Jack in The Box up here. or a Freebirds World Burrito.

sonic > jack in the crack

i want to see a whataburger up here… that would be the bomb-diggity.

I want an IN and Out burger here, only reason I would travel back to california, THE only reason

you just think you can eat a 100stacker or something. Although the 10stacks look delicious.

25 minutes to get my food. i was 4th out of 5 friends to order…1st person ordered…ate… ordered again and ate before i got my food. FUCK THAT…

what do you expect after seeing countless comercials for a fast food place that isnt with in reasonable driving distance all the sudden is?

I ate at the one in Myrtle a while back., it was decient.

it wasn;t crowed at all. i dont think i’m being unreasonable. 4 other people in my group had their food and ate it and were done for 10 minutes before i got mine.

Do you feel like they might have been profiling you? Maybe they weren’t aware that you were the G-Body King?

Taco Cabana > sonic, JITB, In and Out burger. and Fat Burger tastes just like whataburger but 3x more expensive, Which I honestly didn’t think could happen.

Chipotle FTW.

:rofl:

but i had my compton hat on, they had to know