Places to eat

hot metal grille in the south side works has some good food.

bella’s!

x2, I have some wings I got from there yesterday

foster house in BV hands down. everyone that has eaten there will agree

mmmmm their buffalo chicken sub!

hot dogs > * at sheetz

Went to Johhny Carino’s last night, was rather good for the what we had. Would of went to the one in Monroeville, but trying to get through the Squirrel Hill Tunnels would of been a bitch at 6pm.

Truth. I was only on the floor until 8:00 though. I’m off the next two days, then back to work on Saturday.

do you work weekday lunches?

The Y:bigthumb:

I’ll give a bump to Fat Heads. Awesome sandwiches and a huge beer selection. For chinese, there used to be a place in station square, but I’ve been on active duty for pretty much the last 2 years, so I’m not sure if it’s still there. Nick’s Fat City used to be a great place to go grab a beer and see a band, but it closed :frowning: If you’re down California way, stop by Campy’s and grab a pizza or a sammich, the pizza burgers are excellent, and cheap!

Are you talking of Sesame Inn?

FAT HEADS - great sandwichs, about 50? to choose from. all way to big, come with homemade chip-fries, ask for wing sauce to dip them in or nacho

CARHOPS - b3st subs. they are in Dormont and Monroeville, maybe c3 area. breadworks bread, real blue collar, nice ppl. my favorite

MONTEREY BAY - on my washington, the seafood is good, the crab cakes are great all year, and the view is fantastic. its a date, not for the kids but the prices are 20-30 for a good meal so its not an everyday thing, but it’s not the Lemont price range either

SUPERPANDA BUFFET - by westmoreland mall, best chinese hands down. clean and friendly

COZUMEL - dirty mexican food, authentic but doesnt give you teh runs like madmex. there are a few around just google.

MAX’S ALLEGHENY TAVERN - authentic german food right below alleghent general. good ruebens and potatoe pancakes, decent prices, food is heavy so you’re full

MELONI’S - downtown uniontown, the best italian around for my money. its an old italian restaurant with an oak bar room off to one side. paintings of italy on walls, checkered tableclothes, the one side looks just like the bar where michael shot Sollozzo and the dirty cop in the Godfather. family friendly, or bar booths for two

UNCLE SAM’S Sq Hill

FAT HEADS IS FUCKING GREAT! :bowdown:

trust me when i say, the one in monroeville was/will be 100x better. the only advantage that mt washington has is, of course, the view. everyone who has been to both mt washington and monroeivlle has said that the one in monroeville is 100x better…not only that, the one in mt washington has some WEIRD dishes that they serve…

the new monterey bay in monroeville (which is now right behind johnny corinos, not sure if any of you knew but the one ontop of the jonnet building is now gone due to leasing reasons) has absolutely no view but its GORGEOUS inside. i think they open tonight officially

(i used to work at the one in monroeville thats why i know so much)

Personally I reccomend the following

• Pizza Hut
  • Adrians Pizza, Allison Park ONLY
  • Three Amigo’s Pine Richland
  • Alliotos
  • Casey’s- on Rt.8 Allison Park/Shaler
  • and Seasame Inn
    IMO :dunno:

No… that’s when I work my office job. Only saturday lunches.

Yes, they open tonight. We have been harassing their valet parkers for several days now… lol. A lot of our cooks from Johnny C’s went over there to work.

bigger discount, bigger tip!