Decent chinese restuarant?

I just moved here, and was wondering if there was a half decent chinese buffet around here (Kittanning, or somewhere in the general area).

and by decent i mean not the shitty ones on top of the hill or in ford city…

like one w/ sushi and sea food…

any ideas?

i have tryed a few around Kittanning areaish and i havent liked one yet :frowning:

Mcknight road has a decent one…next to best buy

china king in greentree on noblestwon rd is the only on i can think of, most of the buffets around here suck, you are normally better off just going to a sushi bar

orient kitchen on baum blvd. accoss from the P&W BMW dealership in North Oakland. The ambiance is not great, a little expensive, but the food is quite authentic. 99% of people that go there are asian. they have fish and all kinds of seafood in aquariums so you can have them fresh. also peiking duck haning out front. so dont get freaked out.

Tai Pei Tokyo in monroeville is Incredible… They have sushi, seafood and anythign esle you want… The egg rolls are yummy!

very yummy.

and they pour 1 hell of a drink!

China Buffet King FTW

your crazy…that buffet is weak…& the foods not that good.

the best buffet is the one in cranberry… the dynasty
its in the shopping center right before you get to QS&Lube, just past the sheets .

orient kitchen is good stuff.

+1 We also like the Sho Gun in monroeville as well. Also I saw that there is a BeniHanna at 2100 Greentree Road. Haven’t been there but I hear that BeniHanna in general is fantastic.

Chinatown Inn on 3rd ave downtown has a good lunch
Nakama on Carson St. in the South Side has really good sushi and dinner
Miyako in Wexford has good food as well

bennihanna is very good

and +1 to miyako!

Both of them along with Nakama are the steakhouse/cook food in front of you/instant exlax style restaurants if you’re into that kind of thing.

House of Chen in Cranberry is good.

thats japanease :stick:

as this thread has taken a turn away from chinese buffets…Ichibahn japanese place in Robinson I’m told is good. never been there but all my friends like it. Ya Fei in Robinson is ok at best. suits the needs when in a pinch for chinese. I would stick with where the Asians go. It tends to be authentic, but not as tasty as Americans want the food. The chinese pallate(sp?) tends to be a little more bland. (hence the sharing of many dishes at a table)

Not a huge fan of buffets as most of the food is not that great and the people that frequent make the buffet somewhat unsanitary. (seeing someone sneeze up at the buffet makes me instantly loose appetite) If I do go buffet style, its out to the one on Rt 8/Wildwood Rd. next to Hoss’s. I forget the exact name of it tho.

#1 China Buffet in Allison Park is pretty good as well. I think it is owned by the same people as the one in Cranberry.

Prolly none of this really helps someone who lives in Kittanning tho…:dunno: