Decent chinese restuarant?

Buffets suck…Its all you can eat shit… if you want really good chinese you have to go to a good place.

PF changs (its not really close)

Haha the Great China Buffet I think. Yea its not to bad, they renovated it last time I was in there, not to bad of a place. About a mile up Rt.8 from that place is the China Bistro, its usually not busy and they have really good service.

Yea up by that foreign traffic dealership. I’ve always wondered about that place. Have to try it soon.

oh yeah house of lee in emsworth right on rt 65

Northern Lights shopping center

+1

:kekegay:

I dont eat cat thanks.

j/k Mcknight rd’s SUCKS. I attempt to RETRY their food and everytime kick myself in the ass. The buffet on rt 8 by shultz ford and the buffet in cranberry are both consistent with good food.

Thank you! NO food is good when it’s been sitting in a steam table for 8 hours.

Screw the buffets, and go somewhere good. Chin’s (Monroeville) at least used to be, years ago. Not so sure since QBall died and Steve & Danny are runnin’ it.

eff that place. ming is nice and all but his food sucks. come down to china palace in sewickley(where i work) for some good food.

i gotta agree that most of the places with buffet chinese food is crap.

i go to the great wall in the north hills all the time, its on rt. 19 in pines plaza.

:rofl: expensive food owned by an american or did the white dude finally sell it?

Tai Pei - Cranberry
Miyako - Wexford Flats
Lin’s Garden - Richland Plaza off Rt. 8. Accessed by 910. Clean, and great food.

never was owned by a white guy. always owned by asians. well there has been two owners. jo’s father and now doris.

the guy you are thinkin of my guess is chuck. he works at little athens now.

and i wouldnt call $7 for lunch expensive nor 12 for dinner. now that all depends on what you get.

:rofl: exactly what i said. expensive.

then you either are a poor sob or just damn cheap. hell go eat at a fast food place your payin 5+ for a peice of crap.

oh and you do live in SEWICKLEY!

The serving size doesn’t equal the cost. Just know the difference in paying for something that is appropriate. I gladly buy fast food and not ashamed of it…

PS: Sewickley is overrated

ha sewickley is over rated. but think about it 12 for more than you can eat. i think thats a good deal. well i can eat it all but still.