P.F. Changs Vs Hyde Park Vs Black and Blue Vs ?

Any one have any experiances at these places looking for a Newer fancy resturant for my once a year expensive meal lol. Heard P.F. Changs like salt and thats it.

I really like P.F. Changs, but I do not consider it an expensive restaurant.

Hyde park is very expensive, and I have yet to go there; but will probably try it out sometime soon.

I wasnt sure if it was or not read some reviews and heard it was pricey

Hyde Park and Black & Blue just strike me as the type of places 20 year olds who work at the mall take their GF trying to impress her.

PF Changs is take-out quality and price, but the restaurant has a bit nicer atmosphere.

Never been to hyde park. Black and Blue’s OK. Nothing disappointing, nothing spectacular.

PF changs is not expensive.

Hyde park is really good, black and blue is like a classy tgi fridays. PF changs can eat my asshole. Go to canada for good chinese.

For a newer place I heard good things about Russell’s, but i fucking hate a la carte pricing.

haha not looking to impress anyone just want to get some good food and have a nice atomsphere

For the food aspect I just had a kick ass meal at the Friar’s Table, but it’s definitely more old-school than newer.

Melting Pot or Buffalo Chop House :tup: Fuji grill for a fun time!

Bacchus has excellent food as well. My fav. is probably Left Bank (leftbankrestaurant.com)…

I recall leaving the melting pot hungry and irritated. Neat concept though.

pf changs i dislike

ive been to hyde park 4 or 5 times, each time was about 90-110$ for two people, thats not cheaping out either, 2 appetizers, 2 dinners, 2 ala cart (veggies potatos) and a desert to split

Shim Shacks has amazing prime rib

Ive heard good things about russells too. I have yet to go there … but i plan to go soon

the cheese course and dessert are the only thing worth eating there. Other than that I can take it or leave it.

I also heard russells was good.

PF Changs sucked IMO

Black & Blue was good

I still havent tried Hyde Park or EB Greens, ive heard good things about EB Greens.

A lot of small places on Elmwood/Delaware that are really good. I dont feel like naming them tho.

I still think Kyoto/Fuji Grill are two of my favorite places to go. The food is good and can get costly, but its also entertaining.

Also if you want to cross the border theres The Keg in the Embassy Falls View Hotel that is pretty good and has a great view of the falls.

I love pf changs fried rice and lettuce wraps

Black and Blue is terrible. Also not an “expensive” restaurant in any way really.

What kind of food are you looking for? La Rue (franklin) is probably one of the “fancier” restaurants around. But the Chop House, Fiamma’s, etc are staples around here. Kennedy’s cove is overpriced but easily rivals the quality of Fiamma’s.

For cheaper but still quality I recommend (for italian)Caffe Espresso or My Tomato Pie. For cheaper quality (for mexican) La Tolteca. There’s a LOT of good restaurants around here, so what kind of food are you looking for?

For a good atmosphere, solid food and great prices, I honestly recommend Ruby Tuesdays. That place straight up has their shit together. Best run/best quality/best atmosphere of any chain restaurant in the world IMO, and I’ve got some pretty decent restaurant credentials.