Good Non-Chain Restaurants?

Looking for a place out of the norm…a diamond in the rough…

i know there’s a ton of them in and around WNY, but dont want to just take a wild stab in the dark at one and hope it turns out good.

it’s a friend’s birthday, and the typical friday’s, olive garden, etc etc…is getting real shitty/boring real fast.

recommendations?

Curly’s? It’s in the ghetto in Lackawanna and the food is fucking outstanding, with a carribbean flair.

the downer

Duo on Delaware. right across from chophouse.

Same excellent food with out the hefty price tag. (it’s not cheap…but it’s not crazy)

Pharohs :tup:

What price point are you going after?

There are more or less three levels among most Buffalo places.

per entree:
$7-15 (gabriels gate, laughlins, colter bay, etc)

$12-25 (le metro, brodo, left bank, …)

$20-40+ (tempo, hutchs, rue franklin, chophouse, …)

andy, is this for melissa? if so that hoe is worth mcdonalds… AT MOST

yeah the one who you were sending messages, calling, texting, trying to make plans with on a daily basis as soon as you found out we were done?

and i’m not even gonna get into your history with the ladies there sir…

[QUOTE=redrum;696774]/
$12-25 (le metro/QUOTE]

LOL don’t moon the owner though… he kicks ya out of there really quick lol

what? i never called her or anything retard… get a clue. who do u get your info from? :lol:

REFUCKINGPOST X2 at least

Saigon Bangkok on NFB

LOLOLOL HAHHAHA LOL

point is, don’t talk constant shit about her when you’re with me, and act like her best friend when i’m not around. pick one attitude and stick with it…

back on topic, thanks for the suggestions so far… :tup:

SHIMSHACKS OMG… very nice/expansive depending on what you get/ great food great place but mostly for a GF prob idk…

in sanborn somewhere

Scarlet across from Mother’s.

Your welcome.

El Caporal. Good food. Union.

There are a couple nice little places in Lewiston.

Hardware has some decent food choices and great drinks.

pearl street wasnt too bad.

Franks sunny italy.

when do i ever talk to her when she isnt with u? lol NEVER kthx bye

but serisouly pharohs is badass for f00d

smokin toms in springville best bbq rib ive ever had and all their food is smoked its awesome a nice spot to hit up on lunch when hunting in west valley

Shores Restaurant on Tonawanda Island is really nice, that is if its nice out. If not then i would suggest someplace else. But if its a sunny clear afternoon/night and you wanna sit out on the river with the sunset…can’t beat that.