Decent chinese restuarant?

ok the closest place out of all that was listed was lin’s garden

that place sucked fyi…

food was bad… even the drinks were bad… i changed my drink from tea to water b/c the tea tasted like ass. maybe I get spoiled in the other parts of the country…but the food I used to get served in 3.99 buffets were better than the food i got there…

giong to the next on the list…

:rofl:

you also drive a gold rex

and what does that have to do with anything. yes you know what color car i drive

1. why the fuck did you just move to Kittanning?

2. sorry to hear that you just moved to Kittanning.

3. it scares me when people want to eat sushi at an all you can eat buffet

4. Please dont ever eat sushi from an all you can eat buffet. seriously. :ugh:

:rofl:

what other cultural meccas did you live in that the fine cuisine of the Kittanning area cannot accomodate your discriminating tastes?

1. Just got done doing 3 years in the army… I moved back home (I grew up here). I tried avoiding it, but obviously didn’t work out

2. Thank you, I’m already getting stupid remarks for my car (“is that thing fast?!” “why’s it so loud?”)

3. & 4. I’ve been to a few places that were all you can eat and had sushi. A few places where I was stationed at in Fort Campbell, KY, were fairly decent. When I lived in houston, there was a place called Toi Dai that had a very large sushi bar with their buffet. They also served steak to order, king crab legs, lobster tail, blah blah blah. Sushi and all you can eat can go together, it usually just costs more and they are harder to find.

Grew up here? I graduated out of Kittanning in '01.

Oh, and btw if you run into anyone else up that way with a LT1, ask them about the burgundy talon that had them all running scared a few years back. :rofl:

I moved out of kittanning in 10th grade… I was suppose to graduate in 2004.

I haven’t really met anyone with an lt1 around here… a couple of ls1’s that are so-so fast… nothing special though… and a couple of 5.0 mustangs.

Where is this burgandy dsm u speak of? What kind of times do you run… I love doing the import vs domestic rivalry… or do I dare make the assumption that something on your dsm blew up?

Eh, I dont know what anyone is running around with up there anymore, havent lived there for 4 years now. Used to be a kid with an LS1 SS with tags that read THE BLUR. He was on here for a while but havent heard anything from him in years. Also a kid with a white Rousch Stage II with a vortech blower pushing 10psi and a 75 shot wet kit. He met his demise at the hands of the talon…

And the DSM blew a tranny and I ended up getting rid of it. But in its defense, it had a shit tranny when I got it, and kept replacing it with tranny’s of even shittier heritage. being broke = the lose

:zzz: