PlayStation 3 slim with 2 games + headset

I bought this 120gb PlayStation 3 less than a month ago and just don’t have any insterest in playing it. I used it maybe 9 times. It is the slim model. I have everything that came with it, including the original box, cables, controller, and an HDMI cable. I also have the official Sony Bluetooth headset that costs $50. It was setup, but never used. I am also including Metal Gear Solid 4 and NHL 10.

Everything is in immaculate condition as I take care of my things. I am looking to get $350.

EDIT: picture attached

Do you have the original reciept? Would you go $300?

Can I pay via paypal and will you ship it?

I do have the original receipt for the ps3. $300 is a little low for what I want

I would rather not deal with Paypal due to their garbage fees and my history with them

you can keep the head set and games ill give you 200 today cash money

I’m not interested in the games,headset or hdmi cable either. How much for just the system?

Ummm, no.

im really trying to sell everything together

If that is the case I can mail you a check if you’re interested. I’d hope there are a few members on here that vouch for me. PM me if you’re interested.

i want nhl if someone wants to part that

I’ll let you know friday for sure, but I kinda owe my brother a PS3 so this looks like I need to grab it. Cash is king of course :slight_smile:

sale pending