Please Help 99 nissian maxima will not start?

Actually the 99s will still start with a key w/o the chip in it but it wont run very long. I can start my car with the nismo key so long as the factory key is within about a foot of the ignition otherwise it’ll stall out in a few seconds. I’m out of ideas to add here.

but still even if the anti-theft system itself was fucked it kills the starter…and I didnt know that about the keys

newman, im gonna test the injectors tommorow to see what is going on , when i checked b4 the fuse was fie and they were getting gas to the injecetors however somthing might have chnaged since they are not wet with gas like you say they should be, im also gonna test the resistants on each injecector to see if the are ok!

thanks to everyone that help and a prise to who said it first but it was the main ground going from the battery to the chassis … should have been plainly obv. to check that i just happen to see it today when i opend the hood BEFORE i tore everything else apart!!! so thanks again guys after i fixed the wire the car turned right over first time!!!

:tup:

everyone thinks I’m a car nOOb

but I can diagnose like a mf-er