Please tell me it's not someone from here...

topsombong!

for some reason i cant view the pictures and i feel as tho i am being left out, can someone post them up?

You joined in 2007! You should of seen him back in 2003/04 back in the Original Nutta days when he was an admin LOL . …He would bash you and then lock the thread so you couldn’t even get him back with a comeback LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! :smiley: Good times, good times!

I remember those days, Mark and GT Greg would lock up like almost every thread lol. Even some of mine used to get locked! I would open up a stupid thread either because I was bored at work or just to piss someone off and it would be a race between the mods to see who get’s to lock it up first LOL…I was young and foolish too once!

Wait what? Fobwall and Nutta are definitely not the same Mark. Nutta was a mod/admin, Fobwall wasn’t. Polak was talking about Fobwall, you’re talking about Nutta.

yeah wtf…John I’m not the original nutta… I’ve been here since 2004 though.

Well I wish i was around for those days…

we should bring them back lol

Dude how come for some reason I thought your screan name used to be Original nutta? …Then who was Original nutta? What happened to that guy?

lol John, I was birdhou53.

He’s still here but he doesn’t post anymore, and I believe his name is spelled Marc. Mine’s Mark. :slight_smile:

Dude that’s right! birdhou53! Okay now I remember! WTF? How come I got you guys mixed up when I have physicaly met both of you guys and I know you guys are 2 different people lol… I think I just didn’t know Marc’s screan name or I forgot and for some reason I linked your name to his old screan name and forgot your old screan name was birdhou53 and I got it mixed up because you guys have the same name…something like that lol …I’m just bad with names and connecting people with screan names. It’s not the first time this has happened to me here, It happened to me before with two other guys here and when I PM’d one guy about something I had spoken to the other guy about he was like “WTF are you talking about?” LOL!

This is why I think at meets having name tags with real name and screan names on them is really important. Linking screan names to real names to faces! LOL!

http://jammin.jshost.ca/mark/Misc%20Pics/tsuchiya.gif

That’s the thing with white people. Asian or Black, they think that we’re all the same.

I’m jk though, :wink:

You mean to tell me that all you guys are not clones?

:slight_smile:

Okay fine but you can’t convince me Somalians are not clones… or at least all had the same parents lol.

I have a Somalian friend (Khalid) and I pick on him all the time, …LOL it’s all good man, as long as things like this are not taken seriously or taken too far.

Just remember no matter what or anyway you look at it, we are all humans.

I’m just kidding with you anyways. :stuck_out_tongue: We’re all racist!

http://nodwick.humor.gamespy.com/cats/1154987249982ka4.jpg