kOOl guy.

THanks

[/quote]

what you got on the Bottle??

[quote=“dreid,post:22,topic:32838"”]

what you got on the Bottle??

[/quote]

shhhhhhhh:sario:

jk… My buddie did. I might though. Might help the turbo spool up faster. :slight_smile:

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:13,topic:32838"”]

None are for sale, we actually wouldnt mind picking up a few more just for our own habit. We can always order you a new one if you need it though.

But get at that intro price while it lasts… once that stock is used up, so is the deal!

And if you get in on our quick exchange rather than waiting to get your own filled, we will label it and put it on the side, so you always get your own bottle back when you bring back one of ours :tspry:

[/quote]

Oh BTW SlowTalon wants to know where his nitrous bottle is that you have had for over 1 yr. He also wants to know why you don’t return his phone calls when he calls you and leaves a message, and also why you NEVER pickup when he calls.

I have his new cell phone number so you are welcome to PM me so you can arrange the return of his nitrous bottle.

[quote=“J&J,post:24,topic:32838"”]

Oh BTW SlowTalon wants to know where his nitrous bottle is that you have had for over 1 yr. He also wants to know why you don’t return his phone calls when he calls you and leaves a message, and also why you NEVER pickup when he calls.

I have his new cell phone number so you are welcome to PM me so you can arrange the return of his nitrous bottle.

[/quote]

God you’re fucking classless. No one gives a shit about you or your fake shop and all the shit you try to sling at everyone else. At this point no one even cares about the truth, once you bring it up, it’s a joke. I don’t even know you and I think you’re pathetic.

blah, blah, blah…

[/quote]

Just want to say Thank You for promoting PMP. With all the attention you have lavished upon Our business lately, we are busier than ever, and have added additional staff. We have acquired several(most?) former and potential customers of yours, due to your exceptional marketing skills and stellar(sic) reputation. Keep up the good work!
:lolsign:

[/quote]

I’ve warned you about shitting up threads and now you go and do it in a paying member’s thread. I’ve had enough and I am sure Mark and Paul have too. Have a nice day. :rubicant:

Stopped by last night, the bottle “chiller” is sweet!

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:27,topic:32838"”]

I’ve warned you about shitting up threads and now you go and do it in a paying member’s thread. I’ve had enough and I am sure Mark and Paul have too. Have a nice day. :rubicant:

[/quote]

Thank you.

:grouphug:

its about time. JNJ is is a peice of shit. Not many people know about his pass “failed” attempts to build a motor. PMP is happy to pick up his business.
Fuckign turd bag

^ I have never heard bobby go off like this, lol

I have never had an issue with jay…i call him to fill my bottle drop of it at his place and pick it back up a few hours later, and fyi lets see how chucks car runs then tell jay he cant build an engine… lol sorry for goin OT! nothing against paul and mark, great thing goin here, congrats and GL!!!

:lol:

[quote=“Slopoke,post:33,topic:32838"”]

I have never had an issue with jay…i call him to fill my bottle drop of it at his place and pick it back up a few hours later, and fyi lets see how chucks car runs then tell jay he cant build an engine… lol sorry for goin OT! nothing against paul and mark, great thing goin here, congrats and GL!!!

[/quote]

Jay hooks up about 10% of the people he deals with, consider yourself lucky. I’m sure Chucks car will rock no doubt. I’d bet Chucks combo is more of a collaboration of Jay/Chuck/Turbo talking/discussing ideas, doing tons of research on LS1tech, GMHTP, other forums, etc… Now, theres nothing wrong with that at all, infact, it’s totally required when you are building such a high-hp motor. Don’t be so naive to give Jay all the credit, because everyone else will know there were other parties involved.

back on topic—I’ll be getting a first fill soon at PMP!!! It’s gonna be callout time!

THIS IS A VENDOR THREAD ABOUT BOTTLES, NOT A JNJ THREAD. THE NEXT ONE WHO GOES OT OR POSTS ANYTHING BUT QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SERVICE CAN JOIN JNJ IN A TIMEOUT.

:biglaugh:

[quote=“joelster,post:28,topic:32838"”]

Stopped by last night, the bottle “chiller” is sweet!

[/quote]

Told ya they are stored in Cryostasis

[quote=“joelster,post:35,topic:32838"”]

Jay hooks up about 10% of the people he deals with, consider yourself lucky. I’m sure Chucks car will rock no doubt. I’d bet Chucks combo is more of a collaboration of Jay/Chuck/Turbo talking/discussing ideas, doing tons of research on LS1tech, GMHTP, other forums, etc… Now, theres nothing wrong with that at all, infact, it’s totally required when you are building such a high-hp motor. Don’t be so naive to give Jay all the credit, because everyone else will know there were other parties involved.

back on topic—I’ll be getting a first fill soon at PMP!!! It’s gonna be callout time!

[/quote]

Joelster , wait u have a bottle???

i need mine filled to

[quote=“anniversaryss,post:39,topic:32838"”]

Joelster , wait u have a bottle???

i need mine filled to

[/quote]

Soon my LT1 brotha. Can’t let jeeves and psychopjv beat me at the track!