FS: Nitrous Express Kit (New in Box!)

Asking Price: $ 500.00
Condition: New
Will Ship?: Will deliver anywhere in the GTA
Contact Info: Email at henc547 “AT” rogers.com or call 416-873-4268
Description: Nitrous Express Kit - Kit#20923-10

Nitrous Express Import EFI Single Nozzle Nitrous System - Kit # 20923-10

This system is brand new, in the box. Only $500.00 with free delivery anywhere in the GTA. This kit was over $850 USD new when I purchased it.

I was planning on using this on my G20t, but with my new Turbo Spec V I definitely won’t need it!

I have opened the box to check the contents (it was shipped by UPS from the U.S) and I have taken pictures of the contents. I am also including as a bonus an “Ignited” Carbon Fibre Lighted Toggle switch which I was planning to use for activation.

This system comes with everything included to help you make some serious power.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff133/livnwkids/IMG_1798.jpg

This next picture of the kit and description is taken right from the Nitrous Express website:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff133/livnwkids/Stage1Large.jpg

“Utilizing the patented “Shark” nozzle, these systems are fully adjustable, 35,50,75 horsepower for 4 cylinder and V-6 applications, and up to 150h.p. for V-8 and V-12 cars. These systems require no engine modifications, operate on stock fuel pumps, and require no timing retards. The ultimate solution to make your import a “Rocket”. Any horsepower settings above the recommended levels require “NX Power Booster” fuel additive to prevent detonation.”

If you’re interested please contact me at henc547 “at” rogers.com or call me on my cell at 416-873-4268. I’m located in Mississauga and will deliver the kit anywhere in the GTA. Only $525!

Thanks for all of the interest, but the kit is still available.

By the way, I phoned Performance Improvements on the Queensway today to price out the kit. They are selling for $985 + tax and they don’t come with the extra switch I’m offering. My kit is brand new, never installed!

I can’t believe nobody wants NAAAWWWSSS!

Seriously, this is an excellent price on a brand new kit.

There isn’t another mod out there that can give you more horsepower for your dollar!

ill give u 400

Sorry, so far the best offer I have is $500.00. If you can beat that it’s yours. Contact me at henc547 “At” rogers.com or call me at (416)873-4268 tonight or tomorrow if you’re interested.

^ isn’t that shit illegal?! :o
aka, the new law…

illegal if hooked up to the tank

is it sold ? 500 offer ? … doubt it

Thanks for the help Chad. I guess you jinxed me because the buyer from Barrie hasn’t shown up yet. (Maybe, he’s snowed in!)

Regardless, I’ve had a lot of interest in this kit and many have asked the same questions. This isn’t my first Nitrous (N20) kit so here are the answers from my experience:

:?: How much does it cost to fill the tank?
A 10lb tank usually costs between $65 and $75.

:?: Where can I fill it?
Performance Improvements is an authorized filling station and many other “speed shops” can do so as well.

:?: How long does it last?
It depends on the jet size. (if you use the 75hp jet you go through it faster than if you use the 55hp jet) Since this is normally used for a quarter mile race you never use it any more than 15 seconds at a time in even the slowest cars. My tank would easily last a whole day at the strip. It also helps to have the bottle heated to the proper temperature for best results.

:?: How well does it work?
On my 1995 240sx I used a 75-shot kit and it took 1.5 seconds off of my quarter mile time instantly. My time went from 15.9 stock to 14.4 seconds and I probably could’ve gone faster if I could launch/drive better or used slicks. With some additional modifications to the car I got down to 13.8 seconds. (not bad on a non-turbo KA 240!)

:?: Will it hurt my car?
Absolutely not, as long as your car is in proper running order when the kit is installed. The only modifications I made was to change my spark plugs to a cooler level.

:?: Will my car run like crap when I’m not using the nitrous?
No, the car runs just like normal, even your fuel economy is unaffected. This is what’s great about this kit, you only get the power when you want it. (I’m feeling the pain already with the gas bills from my Turbo Spec V).

There is also a lot of information on the Nitrous Express website as well.

I hope this helps!

This kit will make a great X-mas present for yourself!

If you’re interested please contact me at (416)873-4268 or email me at henc547"AT"rogers.com

whats the law on this anywho? is it not illigal to have your car plumbed for nos?

Nitrous oxide fuel systems prohibited
172.1 (1) No person shall drive or permit to be driven on a highway a motor vehicle manufactured or modified after its manufacture such that nitrous oxide may be delivered into the fuel mixture unless,
(a) the part of the fuel system that may connect to a canister, bottle, tank or pressure vessel capable of containing nitrous oxide can be clearly seenby looking at the interior or exterior of the motor vehicle;
(b) there is no canister, bottle, tank or pressure vessel connected to that part; and
(c) if the part of the fuel system that may connect to a canister, bottle, tank or pressure vessel capable of containing nitrous oxide is located inside the passenger compartment, there is no canister, bottle, tank or pressure vessel capable of containing nitrous oxide in the passenger compartment. 2007, c. 13, s. 22.
Same
(2) No person shall drive or permit to be driven on a highway a motor vehicle manufactured or modified after its manufacture such that nitrous oxide may be delivered into the fuel mixture unless,
(a) the part of the fuel system that may connect to a canister, bottle, tank or pressure vessel capable of containing nitrous oxide is completely disconnected from the part of the system that connects to the engine;
(b) the disconnection can be clearly seen by looking at the interior or exterior of the motor vehicle; and
(c) the disconnected parts cannot be reconnected from inside the passenger compartment. 2007, c. 13, s. 22.
Offence
(3) Every person who contravenes subsection (1) or (2) is guilty of an offence and on conviction is liable to a fine of not less than $500 and not more than $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term of not more than six months, or to both. 2007, c. 13, s. 22.

I was told by a rep at Performance Improvements that you are allowed to have the kit mounted in the car provided it is not hidden or obstructed in any way.

The tank must be separated from the passenger compartment (trunk), properly vented and the bottle cannot be connected to the inlet line.

Don’t buy a remote opener and make sure you run the nitrous lines on the outside of the car.

The kit is for off-public road use only.

Besides, what dumb-ass uses N20 on the street other than Paul Walker and the entire cast of the Fast and the Furious?

If this is what you were planning on doing with the kit, please think twice!

The kit is still available. New lowered price $525. Makes a great X-mas gift to yourself!

The kit is still available and it’s less than a week until X-mas. Pick your gift up now. You won’t be disappointed!

Price Lowered!

$500.00 will take it!

Return all of those shitty sweaters and socks you got for Christmas and buy this! lol!

LMFAO

Kit is still available. $500.00 will take it!

400?

does nos work well with rotarys ?

does nos work well with rotarys ?

Not if you like your apex seals.

Sorry, but I’m still looking for $500.00.

In response to the question about working with a rotary engine:

According to the Nitrous Express website you can use this system with rotary engines as well, despite what “impactspoon” says.

As a matter of fact, one of the most popular Nitrous Express Show cars used at SEMA and in their ad campaigns is an RX7. Check it out on their website if you like.

BTW, it’s called nitrous or N20 not “nos”.