FS: Nitrous Express Kit (New in Box!)

wow thanks, ive been calling it nos all this time since that movie with the racing and the glowing lights under came out… shit i feel dumb… thanks dude i dont feel like such a noob any more…

my seals are brand new but most likely shit factory ones… if i upgrade to a greddy or hks seal is there some way i can prepare this thing to run well ?

I’d suggest checking the rx7club.com for more details on the rotary engine with nitrous. I personally don’t know much about these engines other than the fact that they rev like crazy, they’re smooth as hell but they chug back gasoline.

I remember a guy I met at Cayuga with an RX7 a few years back was running N20 when I had my s14 with N20. He was running a large shot and he had upgraded his fuel pump, but I don’t think he did anything else.

There is tonnes of info out there and if you really get stuck, I’d try emailing Nitrous Express.

ill give you 400? the winter beater needs naws

Thanks, but I’ve got multiple offers of $400. I’m looking for $500.

i’d take 400 if i were you man, we just want to hit vtak and go wicked fast with “naws” im sure peter will get it before i spray again, but never will i replace another motor lol

Lol, I’m sorry man I don’t mean to crap on your thread, you are right…N20 can be used on pretty much anything, hell you could put it on your lawn mower if you get the mixture right. All I was stating is that, from my experience (which is very limited by the way) with rotaries is that every time a power adder is utilized (Aka “naws” or a turbo, and so on) if that setup is not tuned exactly right then the fist thing to go are the apex seals. You can think of them as the Achilles Tendon of the whole motor.
Also, what the hell is with you freaking lowballers? 500.00 is a steal! If you go to Crappy Tire, and I’m just saying this because I work in the shop and happened to find my way onto Keystone… This exact kit retails for almost 1200.00, I think Performance Improvements could get it for a couple hundred cheaper. Dammit just give the man his 500.00 already!

Thanks “impactspoon”! I think you’re right about the price. I’m staying at $500.00 firm!

Damn right!

Anyone??? Anyone??? Spring is just a few weeks away!!!

The kit is still available. Give me a call at (416)873-4268 or email me at henc547 “AT” rogers.com to set up a time to check it out. I’ll be available this weekend.

I’ve been out of the country for a few weeks, but I’m back now and ready to sell this once and for all.

If you’re interested in checking it out please contact me at (416)873-4268 or email me at henc547 “AT” rogers.com.

Cayuga is open this weekend, so you know spring is here. I can’t believe this kit is still available.

Buy this kit now and make some cheap power!

If you’re interested in checking it out please contact me at (416)873-4268 or email me at henc547 “AT” rogers.com.

The kit is still available!!! Remember the kit is brand new, never used!!!

ill give you $350 for the kit if you want it off your hands

Lol, he clearly said he wants 500. And after people saying they will give 400. I highly doubt he will take 350. Take that 350 and go buy yourself a nice NOS subwoofer or something.

Facepalm

hey man is this a wet or dry type system? and do u seriously have it still? get back to me , brad723@hotmail.com

Yes the kit is still available. The is a wet kit. The fuel is added with the nitrous at the nozzle. I’m not sure if Nitrous Express even makes a dry kit.

A wet kit is much safer and allows for more power. Many dry kits will not atomize properly and will overload some cylinders while starving others.

The kit is still available. Please come check it out this weekend.

I’m preparing my car for Importfest this weekend, so I’ll be around anytime.

You can reach me at (416)873-4268 or by email at henc547 “AT” rogers.com.

The kit is sold and will be installed on a 92 coupe with a KA.

Keep your eyes out for it. I should be into the 14’s with no problem.

Good luck to the new owner.

Mods: Please lock this thread!