FS complete Nitrous Expresss wet kit

I need to pay for my new turbo and not have my wife kick me out. So I have to sell some of my stuff. I picked this up a year ago and never put it in my car. It is used.

-all necessary solenoids
-mounting brackets
-switches
-bottle heater
-complete purge setup
-10lb bottle (its full)
-complete instruction manual
-blow down tube but it does not have the part that hooks it up to the bottle
-extended steel braided line

I think it is missing a relay for the bottle heater. You can pick one up at any auto parts store. It also did not come with any jets.
I am looking to get $400 which is what I paid for it.

fuck fuck fuck
i need nitrous
but i need the money to buy this first
ughhh

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:2,topic:29990"”]

fuck fuck fuck
i need nitrous
but i need the money to buy this first
ughhh

[/quote]

Just start selling some stuff you don’t use. That’s what I am doing to get my turbo.

amazing price for an unused NX kit with a full bottle. remember these solenoids are lifetime warranty

[quote=“Freek,post:4,topic:29990"”]

amazing price for an unused NX kit with a full bottle. remember these solenoids are lifetime warranty

[/quote]

It is used, just not by me.

[quote=“slasky,post:3,topic:29990"”]

Just start selling some stuff you don’t use. That’s what I am doing to get my turbo.

[/quote]

time to start looking around for shit i dont need

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:6,topic:29990"”]

time to start looking around for shit i dont need

[/quote]

sell me ur body

deal
ill start tonight

Bump

Still for sale.

if only i had shit to sell
im trying to sell some of it but no one wants it :frowning:
and i really want nitrous

nevermind, didnt read the entire post…

hmm…

wet kit, heater, purge, & blowdown setup? with a full bottle? wow thats a steal… hmm

$275?

$280?

[quote=“Freek,post:4,topic:29990"”]

[/quote]

True you just pay the shipping…great deal BUMP

I doubt you’re willing to separate but if you do let me know…I’ll take that heater.

300 cash money:D

shitty…i’d consider it if it would work with my car…

but i’m assuming with dual intakes/throttle bodies i’m gonna need twice the nozzles, solenoids, etc…and by the time i find all the extra stuff i’d need it woulda been easier to just buy a 300zx ready kit :frowning:

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:18,topic:29990"”]

shitty…i’d consider it if it would work with my car…

but i’m assuming with dual intakes/throttle bodies i’m gonna need twice the nozzles, solenoids, etc…and by the time i find all the extra stuff i’d need it woulda been easier to just buy a 300zx ready kit :frowning:

[/quote]

It would not be hard to do at all. Buy it and I will help you install it. I won’t cost you much more at all.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:18,topic:29990"”]

but i’m assuming with dual intakes/throttle bodies i’m gonna need twice the nozzles, solenoids, (

[/quote]

one fuel and one nitrous solonoid will control at least 8 jets total

just like one fuel pump will feed 8 injectors