NX Wet Nitrous Kit with Heater and Purge and Window Switch

Got all of this stuff in a trade. I don’t plan on using it so I’m putting it up for sale. I figure I’ll try selling locally first. I was told all of the components are new but it appears some of them were installed, but none of the wires look like they were ever hooked up and nothing smells of fuel.

But anyways, the heart of the kit is the NX EFI Shark nozzle kit with 10lb bottle.

Also have the NX bottle heater kit with the control switch and relays and all that.

Also the NX purge kit. I can’t seems to find the little purge tube but I’ll see if I can find one. If not I’m sure you can find something cheap.

Also have an MSD rpm activated window switch with a few different pills.

I’ll have to see exactly what jets and pills I have, but I think I have all the pills for 75-150hp in 25hp increments.

I’ll post some pics and more info when I get home tonight.

All of this stuff new from summit is about $1100. I’m going to start at $800/bo Now $700. I think that’s a pretty damn good price. If you want to offer me something, PM me please or email bigadam@rochester.rr.com Only trades I would consider would be eight 120+ lb/hr injectors.

Thanks,
Adam

Offers? I really don’t wanna post this on LS1Tech or LS1GTO and have to ship it… top notch nitrous kit here…

I would take the window switch and heater possibly

Make an offer?

ill take the window switch

I’m gonna try to keep it together for a bit, but you can PM me offers on individual parts if you’d like… I may change my mind haha.

Dropped it $100, would really like to avoid shipping this… c’mon get ready for spring and help me fund my 2010 build!!

I thought that said dropped it to $100. I was about to post dibs/PM/email/come over and take it

pm me ill come buy it right now for $100

If only the word “to” was in there haha.

haha was worth a shot glws bummp for you

if cougarspeed needs anything shipped top him adam. I have some stuff Im sending soon. :snky:

pm sent